Become a Patron!

Freemax Starre Subtank

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Morning Smacksy,
I havent tried it personally yet but it does make sense that since they have the same base threading it will work but only in one direction of the Atlantis coil in Starre tank. I love the vape I get with temp control. It is such a smooth and constant temp that once you find your sweet spot, its there each and every time. I dont think I would go back to a regular Kanthal coil again which kinda bummed me out because I love my Starre tank. Now that I can use it with Atlantis nickle coil, I will be a happy vaper. My only thought is that the Starre uses dual vertical coils in their stock design and the Atlantis is only a single vertical. Not sure how it will be. Most likely an Atlantis vape with larger airflow is my initial thought.
Good morning back!
With the .25 kanthel starre coil I seem to like it around 60-65w...anything lower I get spit back and gurgle probly due to all the thick VG juice I use not completely vaporising in the wick...
Got to hold the 10Ow IPV4 at my local shop yesterday on a juice run....its heavy and solid but I did find the curved batt to be very comfortable in the hand..
Gonna be interesting when I finally get it,
Hopefully next week sometime...

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/02/57ae0616c5b225da08e190e7251ae4f5.jpg[/I
MG]my vape and mixing station

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Good morning back!
With the .25 kanthel starre coil I seem to like it around 60-65w...anything lower I get spit back and gurgle probly due to all the thick VG juice I use not completely vaporising in the wick...
Got to hold the 10Ow IPV4 at my local shop yesterday on a juice run....its heavy and solid but I did find the curved batt to be very comfortable in the hand..
Gonna be interesting when I finally get it,
Hopefully next week sometime...

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk
I have been watching the reviews on the ivp4. Looks like a few quirks but nothing that can't be fixed with software update. Main part is how comfortable it is and quality of the vape. I will watch for your thoughts on it before going for it myself

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7195da0635157a32fa231a707d5e5ead.jpg
my vape and juice station

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If anybody is interested in the vape station i made.. i can make one or if you have a pic of one... and ship to you. Depending on what you want on price. The one i posted will sell for $30 plus shipping

You should start a thread in accessories section:)

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh. Ok. Im new to this. Thanks for the info

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Done. Thanks again. Didnt even know bout that on here.

VU Sponsors