Become a Patron!

Fresh squeezed clone

FloridaVapeLvr

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone tried Element ejuices fresh squeezed? It's a legit orange flavor, like juice and peel and all. It's so good and I was wondering if anyone has cloned it yet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone tried Element ejuices fresh squeezed? It's a legit orange flavor, like juice and peel and all. It's so good and I was wondering if anyone has cloned it yet.

Have you tried any flavour combinations yet? I love freshly squeezed orange juice hope you find someone on here to help you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FloridaVapeLvr

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm still new to diy. I have FA mandarin on the way but I'm sure I'll need orange too. Not sure what other flavors I'll need to get the right vape. It's like biting into a fresh rip orange..... so good and refreshing

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

CAP Sweet Tangerine is a good flavor for that I think but haven't tried it stand alone yet.
Tastes like a Tangerine to me anyhow.
FA Orange has too much peeling taste for OJ, but Mandarin might be OK.
AND the CAP Orange Creamsicle is like those old Ice Cream things we used to eat.

FloridaVapeLvr

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CAP Sweet Tangerine is a good flavor for that I think but haven't tried it stand alone yet.
Tastes like a Tangerine to me anyhow.
FA Orange has too much peeling taste for OJ, but Mandarin might be OK.
AND the CAP Orange Creamsicle is like those old Ice Cream things we used to eat.
Yeah, I'm waiting on a shipment of flavors so I can make HICs orange creamsicle

FloridaVapeLvr

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's weird. Orange cream and peach. It doesn't taste anything like cream or peach lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Peach and orange do compliment one another, but I don't think of cream when I look at the description in your original post. I've never had that particular juice.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me niether, and you know how clone recipes can sometimes really wildly differ from one another and the authors all swear it tastes like the original. Another mystery of the tastebuds!

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(Fw) ecto at 8% is the main part of the mix something like 8% , then you can add either
Ecto 8% tangerine at 2% em few drops .

Ecto 8%an Orange cream 2 % em

Or Ecto 8% blood orange 2 % em
an a few drops of em to sweeten it then steep 10-14 days , use within 6 weeks or Flavours fade ecto will seprate it says so on Fw description but
Theses are the variations I've found of it , while looking it up ,

You can even do orange an peach ,
Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors