Become a Patron!

From San Jose to Pa.

Mastervape

Member For 4 Years
Hi all, my name is Bryan and I have been smoke free since Dec. 2012. I was raised in the Bay Area and was a pack a day smoker since I was 14. I met my wife in Tucson, Az. and before I knew it I was raising two boys outside of Pittsburgh. As they got older they would ask me questions like "are you going to die" and it really made me think of how my life choices impacted them.
That first ego-t changed my life and I feel like I didn't give up a thing. Since then I have been to vape shops all over Pa., Wv., and even Md. I go to local vape meets and make new friends that I probably would have never related with. Most of my vape time and money is devoted to DIY nowadays but I never pass up the chance to educate someone that is looking to quit.
Congratulations to you all that have decided to live healthier lifestyles and Vape On!

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hiya! Keep kicking azz!! :)

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice to meet you maybe mastervape sir. Keep spreading the word. Enjoy the day!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome dude. The Bay Area is one of a kind I have family that lives there and it's very hard to leave when visiting. I'm literally obsessed with that area, the culture and vibe altogether. You got the right spirit and attitude, we're all here to help each other. No place for ego's in the vape revolution. Newbies teach me new stuff all the time. It's awesome...

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi all, my name is Bryan and I have been smoke free since Dec. 2012. I was raised in the Bay Area and was a pack a day smoker since I was 14. I met my wife in Tucson, Az. and before I knew it I was raising two boys outside of Pittsburgh. As they got older they would ask me questions like "are you going to die" and it really made me think of how my life choices impacted them.
That first ego-t changed my life and I feel like I didn't give up a thing. Since then I have been to vape shops all over Pa., Wv., and even Md. I go to local vape meets and make new friends that I probably would have never related with. Most of my vape time and money is devoted to DIY nowadays but I never pass up the chance to educate someone that is looking to quit.
Congratulations to you all that have decided to live healthier lifestyles and Vape On!
Welcome! :)

I lived in SF, San Mateo County, and finally Cupertino before moving south to the OC ... must have been quite a change for you to relocate out to Steel Town!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome man! Congrats on quitting smoking! Congrats on moving to the great state of PA! Sorry you have to live in Pittsburg! (I kid, I've had nothing but great times in Pittsburg, but as a Philly guy, I'm required to give all Pitt residents a certain amount of shit.)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The best cheese steak in the world and good friendly people. Philadelphia Museum of Art, "yo Adrian I did it."

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm planning a vacation next year to Pittsburgh to see the Andy Warhol museum and the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. My vape gear will follow:D

Mastervape

Member For 4 Years
Welcome man! Congrats on quitting smoking! Congrats on moving to the great state of PA! Sorry you have to live in Pittsburg! (I kid, I've had nothing but great times in Pittsburg, but as a Philly guy, I'm required to give all Pitt residents a certain amount of shit.)

Yes I understand the rivalry but Philly and the surrounding cities still rock I have been there numerous times for work.

Mastervape

Member For 4 Years
I'm planning a vacation next year to Pittsburgh to see the Andy Warhol museum and the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. My vape gear will follow:D

Bring all your gear and maybe catch a meet (every 3rd Sunday of the month) Be sure to try some VapePGH juice while your here

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While I'm visiting Pittsburgh I'll probably catch a Pirates game as well. I loved baseball as a kid and never outgrew it. Baseball and Apple Pie, yep I'm all American through and through. If I could travel the world for the rest of my life it would be awesome. Nice to get out to see and meet people and experience something different. Look forward to trying some new juice as well:D

Mastervape

Member For 4 Years
While I'm visiting Pittsburgh I'll probably catch a Pirates game as well. I loved baseball as a kid and never outgrew it. Baseball and Apple Pie, yep I'm all American through and through. If I could travel the world for the rest of my life it would be awesome. Nice to get out to see and meet people and experience something different. Look forward to trying some new juice as well:D[/

You should definitely catch a Pirates game PNC park is a hell of an experience!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping has become my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Government needs to stop going to bed with tobacco executives and start supporting our industry, maybe one day greed will be replaced by sensible ethical practice. Until then, vape on....

VU Sponsors