Become a Patron!

froot loops vape juice recommendations

federete

Member For 1 Year
Hi there,

I've read very good things about froot loops vape juices, and I love the real froot loops, so I guess I should try one. My problem is that there are so many that is difficult to choose. And many seem to be sold only in USA.

Any recommendation of a froot loops juice to buy in UK?

Thanks!
Federico

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi there,

I've read very good things about froot loops vape juices, and I love the real froot loops, so I guess I should try one. My problem is that there are so many that is difficult to choose. And many seem to be sold only in USA.

Any recommendation of a froot loops juice to buy in UK?

Thanks!
Federico
I know this is gonna sound crazy... but... Dinner Lady Lemon Tart tastes like fruit loops to me. More so than any juice I've bought that was actually supposed to be fruit loops.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know this is gonna sound crazy... but... Dinner Lady Lemon Tart tastes like fruit loops to me. More so than any juice I've bought that was actually supposed to be fruit loops.
Agree, @Countrypami .....after all the hoopla in the mixing thread about Dinner Lady, I bought a couple bottles to see what the hoopla was about.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Agree, @Countrypami .....after all the hoopla in the mixing thread about Dinner Lady, I bought a couple bottles to see what the hoopla was about.
Glad you finally tried it and liked it. It's goooooooooooooood stuff. Got 4 bottles on my shelf right now :)

federete

Member For 1 Year
It's funny, I just finished a bottle of Dinner Lady's Lemon Tart :) I loved it, is really delicious. A lemon dessert I like even more Yuzu Lemon Meringue by Element.

Back to the topic, to me Dinner Lady's lemon tart does not resemble froot loops at all. The lemon tart is very lemonish and zesty.
If I am learning something with all the vaping and DIY is how different is everyone's perception of flavours :-D

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Holy cannoli fruity peddled hands down :D

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cuttwood Birdbrains is good, tastes like Fruit Loops without milk. Loops by Pod Juice is what my wife uses and really enjoys but that’s a nic salt. Dinner Lady Lemon Tart does taste like like Fruit Loops but it’s very faint and almost an after thought but a totally awesome juice.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's funny, I just finished a bottle of Dinner Lady's Lemon Tart :) I loved it, is really delicious. A lemon dessert I like even more Yuzu Lemon Meringue by Element.

Back to the topic, to me Dinner Lady's lemon tart does not resemble froot loops at all. The lemon tart is very lemonish and zesty.
If I am learning something with all the vaping and DIY is how different is everyone's perception of flavours :-D
It also depends a lot on the setup they're using. I vape it at 20 watts on a .5 single coil.

biowar

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
If your into DIY.. I like this much better then Holy Cannoli Fruit pebbles (I did not create this, not sure who did so cannot take credit)

Fruit Loops Creamy
Berry (Crunch) Cereal (TPA)....2.50%
Cream, Whipped (TPA)............3.00%
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA).......2.00%
Fruit Circles (TPA)....................7.00%
New Marshmallow (CAP)........2.00% diketones have not been used in the production of this flavor concentrate
Sweet Cream (CAP).................1.50%

I mix @70 vg/30 pg 4mg nic allow about a week or two to get really good for steeping-shake and vape the fruit comes out strong, needs(for me) some time for the creams to come out
tastes to me just like what the title says, if you like more fruity add a bit more fruit circles

I even have 400ml in a sonic bath as I am posting this :p

Last edited:

VU Sponsors