Become a Patron!

Frosted Flakes

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
I have seen a bunch of cereal recipes but only one mention of a really tasty Frosted Flakes from a company in Texas. I heard
THEEEeeeeerrrrrrr GREEEaaaaaattttt !!!!

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
This is a rendition of Frosted Flakes from searching the internet for cereal mixes and notes from HIC's, Wayne, and Returnity. I will give it a shot when I get some flavors.

Frosted Flakes

meringue 2% FA
cookie 1% FA
kettle corn 2% TFA or special flakes 5% OOO (One on One Flavors)
sweet cream 2% TFA
hazelnut 1% TFA
bavarian cream 2% TFA
acetyl pyrazine .75% TFA

Last edited:

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Hi Juice junkie never mixed it was just an idea. if you have the flavors try starting with this just not sure how much kettle corn maybe start lower and work up. I don't have the flavors but when my wallet says ok this is my recipe I am going to start at

1% (FA) Caramel
1.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
1.5% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
2% Cream Fresh (FA)
1% Joy (FA)
3% Kettle Corn (TPA)
2% Meringue (FA)

Last edited:

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
i did do a similar version with TPA berry crunch in place of the kettle corn with less AP and a few different percentages and it was good. Then I ran out of flavors wife says we need to heat the house this winter so hence the budget

juice junkie lover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks so much! I tried this with and without the joy. I'm curious to see how the joy steeps. I know it's a weird flavor. I really like it both ways right now. Its pretty close to Experiment One if you ask me. I do , however, taste jamaican rum in experiment one along with maybe some irish cream. I had gotten a little close using a high percentage of kettle corn. I think the AP is the key here though with a smaller percentage of kettle corn. I appreciate you're starting point though and I can't wait to play around with it a little more! Thanks again :)

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Your welcome keep me posted and I'm looking forward to getting my flavors and trying for the frosted corn flakes taste. should get better with steep

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Wimmens are fussy like that... no idea why.

LOL now I understand why they say men are fro mars and woman are from venus. I'm like a kid in a candy store with my quest for DIY. I think she sees it as I'm spending to much time and money having fun.

VU Sponsors