Become a Patron!

Fruit Circles (SilverLine)

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not like it. Its too week. I thought it was gong to e amazing by the words on here I been reading. If you want a true fruit circles get By Signature Fruity Circles. I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR HTIS ONE.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it, but I hate that you were disappointed. I can never taste anything but lemon with TFA/Signature and the SilverLine seems to have toned that down some so you can actually taste the cereal and milk.
But taste is definitely a relative thing, I'm sure there are plenty of others who feel the same as you and prefer the TFA.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need strong flavors. I try to make commercial type juices, Capella's is way to weak. IMO. In this picture. The Signature Fruity Circles is my favorite. Strong, worth the money for reals..

oVx6Gdp.jpg

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do not like it. Its too week. I thought it was gong to e amazing by the words on here I been reading. If you want a true fruit circles get By Signature Fruity Circles. I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR HTIS ONE.

Telling us it's "too week", (?) without telling us How Much you used, is not very helpful.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Telling us it's "too week", (?) without telling us How Much you used, is not very helpful.
I made 10 mill at 5 percent with .5 sucralose. I also did the same thing with TFA Signature Fruity Circles. Wasn't poppin bro's! It aight If you like those bland flavs, Ill stick with the Signature Version.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made 10 mill at 5 percent with .5 sucralose. I also did the same thing with TFA Signature Fruity Circles. Wasn't poppin bro's! It aight If you like those bland flavs, Ill stick with the Signature Version.

Thanks for telling us your flavor evaluation technique!

One of the beauty's of DIY is doing our own thing and I'm glad that flavor judging methodology works for you. Because of the very dire possible consequences, that system would not work for me.

For example...
I and others enjoy INW Custard @2%
GOC is suggested by wllmc to be mixed at 14%
If I am to evaluate the two custards together and mix the GOC at 2%, the GOC would not pop and would taste bland.

I'm NOT telling wllmc his GOC is bland. It would break his little heart. :facepalm:

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bump the % up then.

It looks like you have more Capella than TFA. You should try to put it to use. I bet you could even mix them together at the right % to get commerial type juices.

Last edited:

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I started DIY one of my first liquids was TFA Fruit Circles at 10%. It wasn't awesome, but it got the job done.Go ahead and raise your percentage, it's not that unusual for CAP TFA FW flavors to be up that high. Maybe skip the sweetener as well, just tasting a drop from the bottle tells me this stuff is already really sweet.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FW makes a fruit rings too. I finally got around to mixing some testers of tfa and fw loops. Signature smells hella lemony.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally got around to testing this. Went with 10%, 70/30 VG/PG for the sake of this thread, also mixed a 5% tester. Vaping it fresh, I'll add to this if anything changes drastically after a week steep.

10%, I'm feeling like this is both too high and not high enough. Dominant lemon, though not quite approaching the level of TFA's. There's definitely other fruit-esque notes in there. I can smell those notes, and the smell is Fruit Loops accurate, but can't pick out the flavors. My guess (hope) is the lemon will fade back after a week's steep and let its companions poke through. Sweetness seems about right, good that it's not over sweetened. I'm not getting any milk at all. The big letdown for me is the exhale. Chemicals, and dry dry dry. Also getting something like cardboard on exhale. It's like they were trying for the cereal element but got the cereal box instead.

Maybe I'd mix it like...
6% CAP Fruit Circles
1%ish CAP Cereal 27 FLV Crunch Cereal
3% FW Sweet Cream (or something similarly dairy)
1 % FA Meringue

...but I'm wondering if the Fruit Circles will stand up in a mix. Even at 10% it seems pretty...ethereal. Nice thing about TFA's is they got the cereal element right, and it comes through in mixes even at very low sub-furniture polish ratios. CAPs seems to be lacking that cereal grainy texture. Sixstrings952's D.I.Yellos is a good example of how well TFA Fruit Circles can work at low percentage, its cereal and Fruit Loops elements are there even at 1% competing with all the other flavors in it. Based on my test here, I doubt CAPs could even come close as a direct sub in that recipe.

Anyway, ConcreteRiver seems to like it a lot better than I do, so I'll defer-link to his Flavor Guru status: https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/77bhto/capella_silverline_fruit_circles/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors