Become a Patron!

Fruit flavours or tobacco, Your favourite?

Hi there,

So if there are two main type of flavours that dominate the vaping world, I would say it's fruit and tobacco. Which is your favourite and why?
Evæske

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tobacco. .... flavored with fruit....

Just can't get into vaping foods and drink.. but flavored tobaccos I have always enjoyed.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I only vape tobacco ejuices, and if i do crave a bit of sweet i just vape an ry4, which is still tobacco. I have never been able to get into the fruity or really sweet dessert flavors at all.

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favourites are: coffee, custard, citrus, and donut flavours (not all mixed together at the same time, obviously).

I started vaping with tobacco flavours with a pod device (Suorin Vagon). However, I don't like tobacco flavours now that I'm vaping with a sub-ohm RDA.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Fruit, coffee, cheesecake, creams, nuts, candies.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tobaccos, Breakfast Blends, Fruits, Deserts, Fruity Deserts, Creamy Fruits, Teas, and whatever else I can concoct with the different retail or DIY e-Liquids I have. A very rare Menthol but sorry to say no coffees. Love my coffee just can't vape it.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The good thing about vaping, there is no wrong or right juice, whatever works for each other, it's all good.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I tried to like fruit but I can't. desserts or candy+tobacco

When I first started vaping it was only Tobacco and I had tried hundreds of flavors at the vape shops until the day I found the 1st flavor that I could enjoy which was a fruit. Turned out to be a coil killer but that was the start of something wonderful.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
BLACKBERRY_LOWLABEL.JPG
Really good! Bright acidic natural berry married to the Virginia.
COWBOYCOFFEE_LOWLABEL.JPG
Is coffee a fruit? I don't know but it is in the Real Extracts fruit section. This is a great black coffee with a blend of both Virginia & Burley. I like that the tobacco comes across strongly and is not overwhelmed by the coffee. Not sweet - just right for me.
You have to like tobacco as the tobacco notes are dominant. Both are excellent. (These are top drawer NET- Not cheap but worth the price)

VU Sponsors