Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Need to sell some things. So here we go and I will list how I feel each one is. I take very good care of my items.

1. Eleaf Pico. ( SOLD) Brushed silver and comes with a white silicone case. Takes a 18650 and goes to 75 Watts. Such a great little mod ( SOLD) condition 9/10 only because it is used.

IMG_20190419_165859484.jpg

2. OBS Crius nice Genny style tank just not my style is all. $10 condition 9/10 only because it is used.
IMG_20190419_165910939.jpg

3. Coil Master 521 tab mini Ohm Reader. ( SOLD) This is new, I did verify it works. ( SOLD)

IMG_20190419_165949853.jpg

4. Envil baby Ness takes a ( SOLD) 18650, 20700 and a 21700. Goes to 80 watts with a 18650 and 120 watts with a 21700. This is such a nice mod with a good feel in the hand. There is an issue that is cosmetic and only on the inside of the door. When I got it one of the magnets on the door was reversed. I dug it out and re-glued it in the correct way. I will show a pic, but again this does not affect it's performance and you do not see it while using it obviously. Because of this little boo boo SOLD ................ ( hell of a deal)

IMG_20190419_170013095_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190419_170117077.jpg

5. Aqua Reboot . ( SOLD) Very great flavor tank, I simply have too many tanks right now. Only thing is there is no spare glass and because of that little mishap ( SOLD) Still is in excellent condition regardless.

IMG_20190419_170512001.jpg

6. Troll RTA Nice little tank ( SOLD ) condition 9/10 only because it is used.

IMG_20190419_170205392.jpg

7.Innokin Scion tank. great tank and it comes with 2 new coils heads and a RBA deck Condition 9/10. I do not have the box as it came in a set with a mod and I am keeping the mod.:) I'm sure I can find a little box for it. $15

IMG_220190419_170300412.png

IMG_20190419_170300412.png

Please add $3.00 for shipping and If you have any question just holler.
Paypal F&F or you pay the fee. Also no mention of ecigs at all on the paypal memo. They have a rotten sense of humor about that crap.

Thanks all

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Thanks @Heartsdelight and @bx10r Had a little something unexpected pop up ( isn't that always the way ) but this gives me the chance to list some things I have been meaning to for awhile now anyway.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Great stuff at great prices from an awesome vaper. :)

Also broke here. But, it's nice to see some of these things, like the OBS Crius (RDTA?) which is half of retail price, if ya can find one. Hell, I didn't even know the Aqua RTA had a reboot. I still have two of the originals. :D

GLWTS!!

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Great stuff at great prices from an awesome vaper. :)

Also broke here. But, it's nice to see some of these things, like the OBS Crius (RDTA?) which is half of retail price, if ya can find one. Hell, I didn't even know the Aqua RTA had a reboot. I still have two of the originals. :D

GLWTS!!

Thanks Caff! Yep there is a reboot now and honestly the flavor is just banging on this one. So it's a shame it sits in it's box in a drawer. I simply have so much stuff now that I can't have them all out and in use. I squonk now more than anything and the tanks I do use, are just a few. Like my Steam Crave babies and a few others that are special to me for one reason or another. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Woohoo! I just became part of Deb's circle
h07157.gif

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Folks, please do realize that I am already taking a hit on the shipping as it is. So when you are trying to dicker with me about getting an even lower shipping price, which I did offer to begin with. No, I am sorry, but that is not going to happen. These prices are very low as it is and my items, I think or I hope, those that have bought from me before have always been happy with the condition they are in. I do appreciate your interest but please, I can't cut shipping anymore than I already have...........Thanks

Last edited:

VU Sponsors