Become a Patron!

FS Dripbox 2 and Coppervape BF mods

sandmanpipes

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Dripbox 2 and Coppervape BF mods for sell. both works great and look good. Dripbox comes with everything as when new, all the extras. Coppervape comes with extra rebuild kit and BF velocity rda clone. Please look at pictures. $65.00 FF shipped Paypal cont. US.

Attachments

• WIN_20170907_19_29_01_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20170907_19_29_01_Pro.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 132
  • WIN_20170907_19_29_16_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20170907_19_29_16_Pro.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 121

Mechman4Ev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey man
Yea a little on the pricey side. The coppervape can be had for 25 new for the aluminum, nice units but not rare or hard to come by, by any stretch. The kanger dripbox 2 is an older model and not exactly a sought after piece of gear that has had its issues and retails for 35. So you’re at 60 for both pieces brand new. Items of this quality and availability usually sell for about 50%-60% of their resale value depending on condition and age. For both pieces you’re looking at about 30-40 bucks tops total. Almost just worth keeping them in my opinion, especially the coppervape. I love mine

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hey man
Yea a little on the pricey side. The coppervape can be had for 25 new for the aluminum, nice units but not rare or hard to come by, by any stretch. The kanger dripbox 2 is an older model and not exactly a sought after piece of gear that has had its issues and retails for 35. So you’re at 60 for both pieces brand new. Items of this quality and availability usually sell for about 50%-60% of their resale value depending on condition and age. For both pieces you’re looking at about 30-40 bucks tops total. Almost just worth keeping them in my opinion, especially the coppervape. I love mine

All true, except the Coppervape is only available from China which means a 30-day wait in most cases - at least in mine - I have never gotten anything from China in less than 3-4 weeks. Some folks will pay the "new" price on a lightly used piece to get it immediately from a seller state-side.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All true, except the Coppervape is only available from China which means a 30-day wait in most cases - at least in mine - I have never gotten anything from China in less than 3-4 weeks. Some folks will pay the "new" price on a lightly used piece to get it immediately from a seller state-side.

That sounds reasonable to me.
PM sent for the Coppervape.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

VU Sponsors