Become a Patron!

FS: Kangertech TOGO mini /juice bundle

Hi
Just bought this a few weeks ago. Its not for me. Practically new Kangertech TOGO mini in near new condition. Purchased a month ago and rarely used it. Also have 5 bottles of full juice. All 3mg
Color Blind Red-90%
Color Blind Purple-90%
Charlies Chalk Dust- Mustache Milk-100%
Charlies Chalk Dust- Head Bangin Boogie-100%
Moo Eliquids- Blueberry Milk-100%Rarely used- also have these 5 juices are 99%-100% full

View attachment 73559 View attachment 73560

Even at $40 for a new one (seen them as low as $29), $90 isn't adding up to me even with the opened/new juices???
I dont know what to tell you. I have about $140 into this... If you dont think its fair, dont buy it. Not sure where your buying these juices for $10. Either make an offer or keep your non- productive comments to yourself. Thanks

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good lord. I see this all the time - folks "just trying to get some money back".

Well, if someone tells you that it's available new for less, I view that as helpful. Otherwise your stuff will just sit there and not sell. Lots of people are smarter than me (or better shoppers), so when I price something used I hope it's reasonable - if not, I'm grateful when somebody points it out.

Besides that, the market changes.

Do you have a used Caravela for $600 too?

You too? . Why else would be anyone want to sell something here? You're a fucking retard too... just like the transgender moderator.
Theres a way to go about offering their opinion on something priced too high. It does not have to be insulting and completeley take away the credibility of a sale...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:sadpanda:
You too? . Why else would be anyone want to sell something here? You're a fucking retard too... just like the transgender moderator.
Theres a way to go about offering their opinion on something priced too high. It does not have to be insulting and completeley take away the credibility of a sale...
Transgender? Throwing around names and attitude like that will get you buuko responses to your thread, want me to just close it now?

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have sold plenty of stuff here and elsewhere, grasshopper. I also have a skin, you should try growing one.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
popcorn.gif~c200

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi
Just bought this a few weeks ago. Its not for me. Practically new Kangertech TOGO mini in near new condition. Purchased a month ago and rarely used it. Also have 5 bottles of full juice. All 3mg
Color Blind Red-90%
Color Blind Purple-90%
Charlies Chalk Dust- Mustache Milk-100%
Charlies Chalk Dust- Head Bangin Boogie-100%
Moo Eliquids- Blueberry Milk-100%Rarely used- also have these 5 juices are 99%-100% full

View attachment 73559 View attachment 73560
Reverted edit
2nd edit
  • Transgender moderator- whiskey Jenner

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your in the pit now, you can edit all you want, but you cannot hide:wave::wave::shades:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Let's just take a second or three to boil this down.

We have a brand new member that shows up today wanting to sell slightly used hardware well above NEW market cost.

As well as partial bottles of E-Liquid also above fair value.

Heck, you even came with that "I just joined today to see if I can make a fast buck new member STENCH"

Nothing we have not seen before.

Personally, I don't know or care if you are Transgender (just gotta wonder since you seem to like that term so much), but your particular brand of SHIT just ain't gonna pass here!

Or anywhere else other than perhaps Craig's list.

In the "I am looking for a mentally challenged buyer" column.

VU Sponsors