Become a Patron!

FS: Mech mod and RDA clones

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have too much gear (yeah, I know) so I’m selling some mech clones. All prices based on PayPal F&F (or you pay fees) and include shipping in the CONUS. All are functional and working. Some are listed with RDAs, some not. I’d prefer not to separate the RDAs. Multiple sales will reduce the price based on combined shipping.

-Purge Slam Piece clone, black, 7/10 condition, some minor paint wear. With a MoneyShot RDA clone in 9.5/10 condition. No wear showing. Comes with clone case and 18650 sleeve. Sold.

-Tuglyfe Tugboat V2.5 copper mod clone, with custom patina by one of our esteemed “traders” on VU. With Tugboat V3 clone copper RDA. Bonus: includes Goon OG clone with patina to match the Tugboat tube, and Ultem drip tip. All for $30

-Rig V2 clone, with Roughneck RDA, all black. Working, 5/10 condition. Both for $20

-Avidlife AV mod clone, brass, with painted sleeve. Working, 7/10 condition. No RDA. Mod for $15

-GodMod Overlord clone in brass. 9.5/10 condition; very little use. Will take 21700, comes with 18650 sleeve, extra switch contact, and case. No RDA. Sold.

Thanks for looking. More pictures available.
Slam3.jpg
Tug1.jpg
Rig2.jpg
AV3.jpg
OL1.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors