Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Dropping price to $30 Shipped ...............Hi all, I have this little squonk mod I am gonna sell as I need to thin down a bit. It's a nice little squonker and the matching RDA is really pretty good. I was rather surprised at that. It's in great shape and takes a 18650, 20700 or a 21700 battery. It also comes with a solid door so you can use it as a regular mod if you wanted to.

I suppose the only drawback is that the bottle is only a 5ml and it only comes with one. You could probably find bottles on fasttech or somewhere else.

$30 shipped. Paypal Friends and Family or you pay the fee. I think there are a few that can vouch for me. :)

I will even put a fused clapton build in her for you and send a small bottle of my fabulous corn bread pudding ejuice that I make. Any questions just shoot me a pm

Deb

IMG_20181217_134753051_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181217_134721409.jpg

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
You mean this?
It's really good!

fbb39af6556942be7bd09589d31d1b2d.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Oh yes, of course. Everything it came with is there. Sorry, I should have shown that.

Last edited:

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi all, I have this little squonk mod I am gonna sell as I need to thin down a bit. It's a nice little squonker and the matching RDA is really pretty good. I was rather surprised at that. It's in great shape and takes a 18650, 20700 or a 21700 battery. It also comes with a solid door so you can use it as a regular mod if you wanted to.

I suppose the only drawback is that the bottle is only a 5ml and it only comes with one. You could probably find bottles on fasttech or somewhere else.

$35 shipped. Paypal Friends and Family or you pay the fee. I think there are a few that can vouch for me. :)

I will even put a fused clapton build in her for you and send a small bottle of my fabulous corn bread pudding ejuice that I make. Any questions just shoot me a pm

Deb

View attachment 129277

View attachment 129278

You must really hate me: I bought one at 5:37 & then you polst this at 5:44....so you're gonna play this game, huh? :wait:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
You must really hate me: I bought one at 5:37 & then you polst this at 5:44....so you're gonna play this game, huh? :wait:

Well, I could turn that around a bit and say. You must hate me, to go and buy one right before I offer mine! LOL

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What build and battery did you put in this kit? I have the same exact one, color and all. I'm thinking I need a 21700 in mine lately. Tyia :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I have used all 3 battery types. Only difference is, a 21700 of course will get you longer run time. I normally do fused claptons anywhere from .2 all the way up to .5. Works fine no matter which battery size I use.

This is a great squonker kit for what I'm asking for it and it's small and light. If it does not sell, it won't bother me a bit. But I now have 7 squonk mods and I truly do not need that many :)

Oh crap, and I still have one on the way, if it ever gets here........Hooray for China Mail

Last edited:

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have used all 3 battery types. Only difference is, a 21700 of course will get you longer run time. I normally do fused claptons anywhere from .2 all the way up to .5. Works fine no matter which battery size I use.

This is a great squonker kit for what I'm asking for it and it's small and light. If it does not sell, it won't bother me a bit. But I now have 7 squonk mods and I truly do not need that many :)

Oh crap, and I still have one on the way, if it ever gets here........Hooray for China Mail

Thank you for your help. I'm running dual 0.22 Hives right now. I have a 21700 in it at the time and it runs a decent time frame. Only put that battery in tonight.

I'll try to put a 0.50 build in it this weekend to try that out. I love the way it fits in my hand plus the finish is like satin like. I haven't had it long and surprisingly like yourself the RDA is pretty decent on it. Smooth airflow.

I've just started squonking and I have now 4 mods that are squonkers. I'm like you with mods. Lol. Yes, China mail can really mess us up on what we have and don't have.

I hope you sell it. It's a nice mod. I just need to tweak mine a little and I'll enjoy it. You've really helped! :)15478832580902083354128.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
replied and of course it comes with the juice and a build in it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors