FS - Smok G-Priv 2 Charging Dock

Realjag

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There.

I designed a charging dock for the G-Priv 2 mod. I love the mod but IMO the designers really screwed up when they put the Micro-USB port on the bottom. So I designed this so I could set it in and let it charge.

The pocket is snug enough that mod slides in nicely and mates with the USB but not to tight so as to take very little force to dock and remove. There is a vent that lines up with battery vent on the mod.

What I love most about this design is that I created a path for the cable to run through so it can't get caught under the dock and make it rock or generally unstable.

I 3D print each dock and install a cable. Right now I can print in 8 different colors but if there is a color you want that I don't have, we can take a look and see.

I'm asking $50 for the dock and cable. That also includes shipping within the United States. International may be possible but I'll have to look into it.

I have used this dock for 2 months now and it has held up well. If you have a G-Priv 2, this is a must-have!

Attachments

• all three.jpg
    all three.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 24
  • base with cable top.jpg
    base with cable top.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 24
  • bottom cable entry.jpg
    bottom cable entry.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 21
  • rear cable entry.jpg
    rear cable entry.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 21
  • top view black.jpg
    top view black.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 22

Realjag

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks...I guess.

Yes as a general rule of thumb some do not charge through their mod but battery balancing has improved. Also it will not destroy a mod or batteries. The life of the batteries could be shortened but I haven't seen any recent studies on this.

I'm not sure why you chose to crap on my posting but please feel free to go elsewhere. Thanks

Realjag

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has gotten better over the years, but It always has been kind of a gimmick to make a mod more palatable. It heats up the board and is a secondary circuit where a good charger is dedicated to charging..... the chargers sole purpose is to charge batteries and monitor what is going in during the charge. I charged batteries in a smok alien for two months never had a mishap, but I just know what is recommended.....which is why I spoke up

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ok now I'm getting pissed. Put your opinions in the forums. Get out of my thread. This is not your place "to speak up"!

VU Sponsors