Become a Patron!

Fuchai duo3 problem

RedWolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got the fuchai duo3 and put batteries into it and it was acting like i was holding the button down and wouldn't stop until i pulled the batteries. And it smelled like burnt plastic.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got the fuchai duo3 and put batteries into it and it was acting like i was holding the button down and wouldn't stop until i pulled the batteries. And it smelled like burnt plastic.
Very dangerous! Auto fire problem.
Check your fire button. Make sure it's not stuck.

RedWolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got it as a gift, my friend went back to the store and addled for a reciept and showed her card statement and apparently they can't do that, and don't remeber her being in.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got it as a gift, my friend went back to the store and addled for a reciept and showed her card statement and apparently they can't do that, and don't remeber her being in.
Shady AF. I've had the same problem with a local shop. I do all my vape shopping online now. I'm all for supporting the little guy, but if the little guy sucks...

RedWolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shady AF. I've had the same problem with a local shop. I do all my vape shopping online now. I'm all for supporting the little guy, but if the little guy sucks...
My thoughts exactly. My sister told me she buys from northlandvapor.com they look cool rewards program too. And decent prices from what ive seem so ill try them out

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sucks to hear. What's the name of the shop that screwed you?

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Contact their service center. The 2/3 came with 90 days warranty. It's so new that it can be assumed all units are less than 90 days old.

And yes out the pos shop your friend got it from. We need to be aware of bad stores.
e637f0886c1f6f95bfe53360ee5c2156.jpg

RedWolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Contact their service center. The 2/3 came with 90 days warranty. It's so new that it can be assumed all units are less than 90 days old.

And yes out the pos shop your friend got it from. We need to be aware of bad stores.
e637f0886c1f6f95bfe53360ee5c2156.jpg
I did contact them directly and without a reciept from the business they won't do anything.

VU Sponsors