Become a Patron!

Fucking pissed

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My God damn wismec 2/3 came piffed (much appreciated) was working awesome.

Now, no matter what battery I put in it, all are fully charged it says check battery. I swear I've got the worst fucking luck. I fucking love my 2/3.

Anyone else had this problem?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm something I read about the back cover not making good connection in the 2 battery mode....
Cannot remember the details though.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Nope, I opened it up. It's the red wire. It comes undone it's so fucking lame man. If I can get a soldering gun I can easily fix it. This couldn't have come at a shittier time.

Owell. Lifes a bitch. I'll get through it. It just sucks because I love this mod. I'll fix it sometime hopefully soon. I'm going to rewire it. Wismec gets nothing from me anymore. Look at this shit.
4e73ce2266d66291f9d40911a301e2c2.jpg

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, a well known issue with this mod. Lots of posts about it around.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yep, a well known issue with this mod. Lots of posts about it around.
You can't avoid it. This will eventually happen to ever 2/3 and that's complete shit. The good news, this will teach me yet another aspect of vaping.

I found a couple cheap soldering guns on eBay. I can fix this. I just have no money right now. Story of my Life. I was pifed this set up, and because it's attached to such great memories, the absolute kindness one I've had with several people here, I'm goin to fix it.

I love you guys. You have helped me through some hard times. Fudgeyfinger, hellcatryder, strig, Anthony Vapes, so many kind people that only want to help.

These people here on things forum. I love you guys.

I'll just get a soldering gun. I found a couple for cheap on eBay.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah few of my friends got the 2/3 when it came out and every one of them had issues after only a couple of months. For a 2 battery regulated Mod I seriously cannot recommend the Battlestar enough. Try to fix the RX but I would also be looking for another Mod when you can. Joytech products (they are the Parent of Wismec) really cheap out on their gear in areas that where is seriously no need to.

Just my two bits worth.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can't avoid it. This will eventually happen to ever 2/3 and that's complete shit. The good news, this will teach me yet another aspect of vaping.

I found a couple cheap soldering guns on eBay. I can fix this. I just have no money right now. Story of my Life. I was pifed this set up, and because it's attached to such great memories, the absolute kindness one I've had with several people here, I'm goin to fix it.

I love you guys. You have helped me through some hard times. Fudgeyfinger, hellcatryder, strig, Anthony Vapes, so many kind people that only want to help.

These people here on things forum. I love you guys.

I'll just get a soldering gun. I found a couple for cheap on eBay.

I think that's awesome that you want to keep it for the sentiment. Everytime I vif to someone it seems they end up selling the mod. Hell I could've done that ya know. As a matter of fact my ex-wife texted me earlier and asked if 30 bucks and a juul set was a fair trade for the snowwolf 200. I told her I payed 120 brand new. I know shit doesn't hold value but damn.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think that's awesome that you want to keep it for the sentiment. Everytime I vif to someone it seems they end up selling the mod. Hell I could've done that ya know. As a matter of fact my ex-wife texted me earlier and asked if 30 bucks and a juul set was a fair trade for the snowwolf 200. I told her I payed 120 brand new. I know shit doesn't hold value but damn.

I keep everything I get because it's sentimental. The experience and excitement I had when I first got that was worth more to me than a few bucks or a trade.

I can't stress it enough. There are tons of assholes, but when you find a genuine person, that more than makes up for it.

Two mods have crashed out this past week. It's such a bummer but I can't let this get me down. I'll be ok. I've been changing how I act, and trying to work on myself big time. I don't wanna get all righteous, or religious but God knows I'm going through a mental change and for the better.

I don't think it was a coincident that I ended up here. I've made some great friends here and I genuinely love you guys. Thank you to everyone who even just prays, and sends good vibes. I appreciate it. I've got 6 months SOBER, now working on seven and I've got my life back.

I might have crumby days, but they'll get better.

( For having a crappy day, I'm learning to kind of trust my higher power. I'm never this positive. ) Life goes on, and it gets easier as time goes by.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep everything I get because it's sentimental. The experience and excitement I had when I first got that was worth more to me than a few bucks or a trade.

I can't stress it enough. There are tons of assholes, but when you find a genuine person, that more than makes up for it.

Two mods have crashed out this past week. It's such a bummer but I can't let this get me down. I'll be ok. I've been changing how I act, and trying to work on myself big time. I don't wanna get all righteous, or religious but God knows I'm going through a mental change and for the better.

I don't think it was a coincident that I ended up here. I've made some great friends here and I genuinely love you guys. Thank you to everyone who even just prays, and sends good vibes. I appreciate it. I've got 6 months SOBER, now working on seven and I've got my life back.

( For having a crappy day, I'm learning to kind of trust my higher power. I'm never this positive. ) Life goes on, and it gets easier as time goes by.

Also you need to remember that a lot of things can be taken the wrong way when interacting with people on the Net. This is do to not being able to physically read them, you're just interacting with what they type. That and everything is an opinion, there are no absolutes. Gather all the opinions then form your own ;)

As for going on 7 months, congratulations and stay the course! You'll do it!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's what I wrote to you in our private conversation on Christmas Day last year:
I wouldn't get the RX2/3. It was my first mod (I started vaping Friday 13th January this year) and it still works fine, but there have been reported issues with this model too often in the past so, despite these issues are usually an easy fix if you know how to use a dremel and a soldering iron to replace both the 510 connector and the wiring, right now the RX Gen3 would be a much better choice because it performs well, it is a smaller mod, and the failure rates on it are actually pretty low.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just hit the nearest 99¢ store and buy a cheap soldiering iron and a roll of electrical soldier, if you have minimal skill with it this is a 2 minute fix.

Chill out dude.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Congrats on almost 7 months clean brother! I'm going on 8 years myself. One day at a time, and it gets easier every day! The hardest part is learning to feel your feelings again. At least for me.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on almost 7 months clean brother! I'm going on 8 years myself. One day at a time, and it gets easier every day! The hardest part is learning to feel your feelings again. At least for me.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
Mine was the loneliness after giving up my "friends"so I could stay clean . Heaven is what you make it and hell is what you go through.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just hit the nearest 99¢ store and buy a cheap soldiering iron and a roll of electrical soldier, if you have minimal skill with it this is a 2 minute fix.

Chill out dude.
Cincinnati only has dollar tree and they don't carry soldering irons. It's ok, my buddy might have one. It's the second mod to go out this week it's a little frustrating. I'll manage, I always do.

Thanks guys

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Dollar Tree here has them I was in one the other day! Buy my Car Wash Soap there buy the case!

Darthvaper510

Member For 2 Years
Yeaaa wismec kinda left a bad taste in my mouth my rx300 or whatever it is the screen went out after a couple months and wismec took another like 3 months to respond by that time I lost the receipt to it and well wismec won't deal with it pretty much

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Rock on, dude! Congrats on your soberness! It’s a good group here.:)

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Most definitely. I just made a gigantic move across Cincinnati because my case manager keeps running me around. It's getting to be annoying. But I'm going to try to make the best of this. This place is one step less than a lockdown facility. I'm sleeping on the same bed as someone in our county jail so this is kind of a bummer but this is God's will and I've got to just keep trucking on.

Fuck tho, sometimes I just need to flip out for a minute fuck fuck fuck.

I'm good, I can do this I feel like I'm losing an uphill battle but I can't give up no matter how much easier it would be.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Venting on the internet is a lot more constructive than other ways of blowing off steam - hang in there :luck:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Most definitely. I just made a gigantic move across Cincinnati because my case manager keeps running me around. It's getting to be annoying. But I'm going to try to make the best of this. This place is one step less than a lockdown facility. I'm sleeping on the same bed as someone in our county jail so this is kind of a bummer but this is God's will and I've got to just keep trucking on.

Fuck tho, sometimes I just need to flip out for a minute fuck fuck fuck.

I'm good, I can do this I feel like I'm losing an uphill battle but I can't give up no matter how much easier it would be.

You got this. You do! Getting clean is super rough, but it’s better than being all screwed up all the time. Breathe and know people are here to listen.:hug:

VU Sponsors