Become a Patron!

Fuggin Vapor Co.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I saw a banner at the top of the page of this forum for Fuggin Vapor Co. and, out of curiousity, clicked on it. Boy, am I glad I did! I found a steam-punkish mod that I was very interested in, so I placed my order for one and for an additional tank. I received an email shortly after letting me know they were out of stock of the mod, and offered to either let me choose another one or some of their juice. I found an offer for a deal from them for a Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 and a bottle of juice for the same price as my original order, so I asked for that as a replacement. Unfortunately, through a miscommunication that was likely as much - if not more - my fault, I received their juice deal (all the same flavor, which was quite tasty). I contacted them immediately about the issue and they offered to make it right, despite my misinterpretation and miscommunication. Today, I received the 2/3 mod at no additional cost. They went above and beyond with their customer service. I never had to wait long for a response to email messages, either.

TL;DR: Fuggin Vapor is definitely a reputable company in my experience, and I will order from them and recommend them to others as well. Good job, FV! My extreme gratitude.

VU Sponsors