Become a Patron!

FUhattan and Nice People

d0wngrade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey again,

So I've been using this crappy Maraxus clone for about four months or so. I purchased the clone for $40 not aware of the common issues on those clones (hot button, misfiring and sparking). The store manager pushed it on me and mentioned it was his last one...I think he just wanted it gone. Anyways, they just put a new shop in near where I live (Lancaster, OH). One of the employees there saw my Maraxus and we talked for a few minutes before he said he used to have the same mod, and he knew EXACTLY how it felt. The next day I went in again out of boredom and we talked some more. He said he could give me an authentic mod he doesn't use anymore...for free. I came in the next day and to my surprise he had it! He gave me an authentic FUhattan free of charge. I also bought some Maxxed "Tropic Thunder" juice because they didn't have "Tropic Breeze", but then he gave me a 10ml Menthol for free too!!

This guy is an awesome dude. If anyone's ever at the River Valley Mall in Lancaster, OH check out the Vapor Station there

I'm using that FUhattan with an Infinite CLTv2 running at 0.08 ohms (20g Kanthal, Dual-Coil 5 wraps), and its chucking.

Anyways, thought I'd post that story. I haven't been here in a while. Later!!
uploadfromtaptalk1432622953962.jpg

notaclone1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had the Maraxus also, never had any issues with it but you made the right call on the FUhattan It rips!

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a great story! Next time you look up at the clouds, look carefully. They may be vape Gods looking back.

VU Sponsors