Become a Patron!

Fuhattan Carbon Fiber Copper Mod - Ameraclone

Christian Ferguson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just bought this... does anyone have it? tips? do you like it? was it a good purchase?

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shouldn't have this been asked before you made the purchase?

I have no idea the quality and the aspects of this device, but what if I told you it isn't very good. too bad you already bought it.

I'm sure it is fine as long as you are happy with your purchase. happy vaping.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Exactly Eric, Christian you bought it, what are your thoughts on it? Is it worth it to you. Is it a mod you'd recommend to others? What kind of atty looks good with it in your opinion? How much, where'd you buy it?

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its a solid piece. Copper is soft, so dont be dropping it.

I have one, I don't run anything under .3ohm build on it. Gets a little warm. And the button keeps backing out. It sets on a shelf while I use my AR mod. Love that puppy.

Christian Ferguson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i ordered it online so i havent used it yet or gotten it yet. i paid like $40 for it so regardless as long as it works somewhat well then ill be satisfied. it looked cool and matches my rda lol..

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I visit a local vape shop where I have become friendly with the owner and we sit and BS a lot. He sells the Fuhatten and seems to believe it's a good product, I've never tried one out. According to him, for whatever it's worth, the creator of the Manhatten got his design ripped off in some way by some Chinese investment group and so he picked up the pieces, so to speak, and responded with the design of the FUhatten.
I'll find out more about it when I swing by this week to buy his deed to the Brooklyn bridge. :D:confused:

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a V1 as well. It's a great mod.

I'm running a 0.15ohm quad parallel on it right now in an El Cabron. It gets a bit warm sometimes, but the batteries will be fine so long as they can support the amp load.

The real issue I have with the mod is that one drop and it can wreak batteries. The contacts are narrow and will collapse the positive terminal on most batteries.

Really though, you won't be disappointed. Though it's eaten two of my batteries a little sandpaper an a file always cleans it up for me.

I got v1 also and was wondering if i could use non 100% cotton in it (my first mod/vape so idk). Plz let me know sorry if this is a dumb question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got v1 also and was wondering if i could use non 100% cotton in it (my first mod/vape so idk). Plz let me know sorry if this is a dumb question

Eh? The FUhattan holds batteries. You're thinking of an atomizer.

It must be the atty your talking about... You can also use a silica wick or rayon but cotton is preferred... Preferably organic (less chemicals used on it)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have one and run it at .17 with dual parallel coils in my Mutation v3. Only time it gets warm is if I chain vape, and the heat is coming from the atty, not the battery or switch.

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i actually like mine altho i never use it that magnet in it is too powerful and i work in a weld shop so little bit of metal dust stick to it causing it to short.....as long as you don;t work in a fab shop you should be good to go

Paul_McKinney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
b218e42a7af752cc55a4807d4d3c3068.jpg
Mutated FuHattan!!!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors