Become a Patron!

fuhattan

tanya

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello I got a fuhattan and a doge rba and I love them both. I dont seem to have the hot button issue I was having with my panzer and nemesis. My only grip is battery rattle. My plume veil wont make contact at all no matter how much I adjust it. Does anyone know if you can find longer contact pins for them? The mod that is.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Plume Veil makes contact just fine. Adjust some more and try to figure it out. Battery rattle does exist, but thats a minor issue in an otherwise perfect mod.

punishedprimate

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have the copper fu and the carbon fiber fu and love them both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tanya

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I have the copper with carbon fiber. Best mod I have ever bought. Im trying to sell my others to get a backup fuhattan

Hello I got a fuhattan and a doge rba and I love them both. I dont seem to have the hot button issue I was having with my panzer and nemesis. My only grip is battery rattle. My plume veil wont make contact at all no matter how much I adjust it. Does anyone know if you can find longer contact pins for them? The mod that is.
I had a bit of the same problem with my Fuhattan when I switched from the Tohb to a Plume Veil. I ended up just taking it to a local shop and having them help me out. We had to play around with the insulator pin in the top cap as well as the connector pin in the Plume Veil. The center posts in my Plume would spin in order to adjust the pin. So of you have a build on it you will have to take it off. Just try playing around with those and see if it helps, or maybe do what I did and just have someone at a vape shop look at it. Best of luck to you!

tanya

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks I will play around with it. The mod came with three extra copper pins they all look the same length they are all in their own insulator i will have to check again and see if they are all different.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hey there, this is former "scuttlebutt q" lol. Autocorrect jacked up my name in last account so I just made a new one. My plume has been giving me that problem the last few days. You can actually push down on the two positive posts and it will slide your contact pin down a bit. Then, if need be, hold those two positive posts so they don't spin and unscrew that contact pin just a bit. By doing this it will force that insulator pin a little farther down into the tube of your mod, thus closing that gap between the battery and insulator pin. I have a Fuhattan and had to do this exact same thing because it wasn't always firing when I pushed the button. Knock on wood..., all my connections seem to be good, there is no battery rattle, and I am back to blowing clouds. I hope this made sense to ya...

VU Sponsors