Become a Patron!

FUN!!! Post a random fact about yourself

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like eating melted butter pecan ice cream with my teddy bear sitting on my lap facing me as if he's watching me and I imagine him repeatedly saying,

"mmmm, is it good? It looks so good.
mmmm, is it good? It looks so good.
mmmm, is it good? It looks so good."

And in between spoonfuls I say to him,

"Yes, teddy, it's very good. Want some?"

Then I push my spoon toward his mouth and immediately pull it back saying, "PSYCH!!!!!!".

I then imagine him saying,

"Aw, you so mean you bad, bad meanie."

Then I laugh psychotically.

This goes on until I finish my ice cream. Then I'm off to bed.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My imaginary friend says you're not real.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You know how achy and crappy you feel from the flu? All tired and hurting everywhere and praying for a quick death? That's me on a good day. :grumpy:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know how achy and crappy you feel from the flu? All tired and hurting everywhere and praying for a quick death? That's me on a good day. :grumpy:

Pretty much how I've been feeling since Wednesday, though I'm pretty sure it's a very bad cold, not the flu. Woke up this morning feeling only HALF dead, and hey, that's a massive improvement! :giggle: At least I actually got some sleep last night! HUZZAH!

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
shr2.jpeg

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can run a business with the Flu. It sucks and I hate it but I can do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

tj99959

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Buy good crates to begin with and that doesn't happen (as often)

And, fact about myself ................ I'm old!

Good Lord!! Just did a google search for crates/pens, and those were my puppies!!
P1000267.jpg

That was the "wonder litter". All five puppies became AKC Champions.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The wife unit and I get a nice tax refund this year. The first time since Reagans tax cuts.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I love food.
Hello Drifter and welcome to VU. Kind of fond of some foods myself, especially the sweet/salty ones. Nice thread to revive btw.

Random fact about me...use rtas almost exclusively and absolutely despise building/wicking.:gaah:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, right?? Anytime I go back and look, I can stop watching his little legs. Just a happy lil guy.

Puppy dogs are like that anyway, you know? They just love things so much, they're overflowing with it, it's just wiggling and squirming out of them every which way.

I love to watch the hubbs' dog when she hears him coming home in the evening. Omg, a human would have to win the lottery to be that happy! :)

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Puppy dogs are like that anyway, you know? They just love things so much, they're overflowing with it, it's just wiggling and squirming out of them every which way.

I love to watch the hubbs' dog when she hears him coming home in the evening. Omg, a human would have to win the lottery to be that happy! :)
My sister goes to this yoga studio, spa, gym place. Anyways she said the other day she went to this puppy therapy class. A local breeder brings in a litter of puppies to get them acclimated to new things/new people. They let you pet and play with a boatload of puppies which sounds amazing. It’s a brilliant idea and a win win, the puppies get valuable life experience and you get to roll around on the ground with super soft playful pups. They were Labrador puppies just FYI. I love the smell and softness of a little puppy, only downside is them razor sharp milk teeth. Small price to pay for the absolute bliss of being attacked by a litter of puppies.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My sister goes to this yoga studio, spa, gym place. Anyways she said the other day she went to this puppy therapy class. A local breeder brings in a litter of puppies to get them acclimated to new things/new people. They let you pet and play with a boatload of puppies which sounds amazing. It’s a brilliant idea and a win win, the puppies get valuable life experience and you get to roll around on the ground with super soft playful pups. They were Labrador puppies just FYI. I love the smell and softness of a little puppy, only downside is them razor sharp milk teeth. Small price to pay for the absolute bliss of being attacked by a litter of puppies.

What a great idea! That's amazing!

I have a friend who is a therapist, and she works with kids a lot. She has now her second pet therapy dog. It's the same situation with them - a win-win situation for both the dog and the children. Sometimes a dog can reach a child that no person has been able to help.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I once shook hands with an ex-President.....

In 1989, I was waiting in my window seat for the plane to back away from the gate to head on out to Atlanta.
I had been visiting my old army buddy out on Long Island for a week. The celebration only ended the minute they dropped me off on the sidewalk in front of JFK. Suffice to say, high and hungover pretty well encapsulates my condition.

I suddenly realized someone had extended their hand towards me, I instinctively reach up for the handshake,
and find myself face to face with Jimmy Carter. He remarks, "Sorry, I was running late....apologize for the delay."
The most surreal moment of my life.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was at our local humane society years ago, looking at cats and dogs. They had a room with a sign on the door that said, "warning: kittens loose". I wanted to go into THAT room.

We have one of those cat cafes here. A girl I work with goes frequently. She plays with old and new ones.

VU Sponsors