Become a Patron!

FUN!!! Post a random fact about yourself

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
16406797_10154831998431397_6087125227148405181_n.jpg
Oh hell yeah! You a fan of Shield? My new kitteh is tellin' me he likes the name "Fitz".

Was in the Navy.
Ambidexterous with hitchhiker's thumbs
Played hockey
Recipient of a blood transfusion
Mother was a dancer. I can't dance. At all.
Welcome to the forum :wave:

Hockey!!
I had 2 transfusions.
Took ballet, loved it, can't dance worth a shit.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh hell yeah! You a fan of Shield? My new kitteh is tellin' me he likes the name "Fitz".

Yupper, sure am. Fitz/Simmons are the best, aren't they? Although I've been quite disappointed with the current season. Kinda went off the rails. But I'm REALLY glad to be done with the Ward/Hive stuff. They beat that horse far too long, imo. :deadhorse:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yupper, sure am. Fitz/Simmons are the best, aren't they? Although I've been quite disappointed with the current season. Kinda went off the rails. But I'm REALLY glad to be done with the Ward/Hive stuff. They beat that horse far too long, imo. :deadhorse:
OMG! Right?! On both accounts. I will admit, I like Fitz, more than Simmons. She's gotten too whiny for me. Loved the show when it first started out, but in the long list of shows I record each week, it's almost the last one I watch, lately. Not sure what it is, maybe too many lackluster peoples. More than Ward, I didn't care for Skye's mom. Ugh... terrible actress. Then she had to go and land on Supergirl. :wait:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OMG! Right?! On both accounts. I will admit, I like Fitz, more than Simmons. She's gotten too whiny for me. Loved the show when it first started out, but in the long list of shows I record each week, it's almost the last one I watch, lately. Not sure what it is, maybe too many lackluster peoples. More than Ward, I didn't care for Skye's mom. Ugh... terrible actress. Then she had to go and land on Supergirl. :wait:

I love Fitz. His character has grown leaps and bounds since the beginning. Simmons is, indeed, a bit too whiny at times. Dichen Lachman, the actress that played Skye's mom, is really a much better actress than they allowed. I loved her on Dollhouse and she's quite good on The Last Ship (I adore Adam Baldwin and would watch him in pretty much anything). Haven't bothered with Supergirl. We've got far too many things we're DVRing and have to watch when The Dementor (my mother-in-law with dementia) isn't around. The list of things she hates to watch is far too long - nothing sci-fi or fantasy, nothing military, nothing with elderly people that may die or are hospitalized, nothing about hospitals, nothing animated... the list goes on. :gaah:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love Fitz. His character has grown leaps and bounds since the beginning. Simmons is, indeed, a bit too whiny at times. Dichen Lachman, the actress that played Skye's mom, is really a much better actress than they allowed. I loved her on Dollhouse and she's quite good on The Last Ship (I adore Adam Baldwin and would watch him in pretty much anything). Haven't bothered with Supergirl. We've got far too many things we're DVRing and have to watch when The Dementor (my mother-in-law with dementia) isn't around. The list of things she hates to watch is far too long - nothing sci-fi or fantasy, nothing military, nothing with elderly people that may die or are hospitalized, nothing about hospitals, nothing animated... the list goes on. :gaah:
I started the whole DC thing over the summer, during the hiatus. Too many here, too. Just not enough time, it seems.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

POIDH! (wanna see the new kitteh!!!) :giggle:

And yes, S.H.I.E.L.D. rocks!!!!!!!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am not sure how to take that and I have examined it from a few different angles.

If it makes you feel any better, it bite him on the lip before he swallowed it and then promptly vomited it back up

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it makes you feel any better, it bite him on the lip before he swallowed it and then promptly vomited it back up
Still perplexed from a few different angles on that.
But anyway did the spider survive?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Still perplexed from a few different angles on that.
But anyway did the spider survive?

No - the dude managed to swallow it after it bit him on the lip

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I was 19 I worked on a Canadian TV show called Forever Knight. This was back in the day before decent colored contacts and all the actors who were vampires has to wear these glass things that gave them horrible tunnel vision.

We would block out the scenes before the shot so they didn't run into anything.

One day, we (all the PA's) waited until Ger Davies (who played the MC) went to wardrobe, changed the entire room around so that when he walked in he flipped over a couch.

He didn't speak to us for months after that. No sense of humor at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I was 19 I worked on a Canadian TV show called Forever Knight. This was back in the day before decent colored contacts and all the actors who were vampires has to wear these glass things that gave them horrible tunnel vision.

We would block out the scenes before the shot so they didn't run into anything.

One day, we (all the PA's) waited until Ger Davies (who played the MC) went to wardrobe, changed the entire room around so that when he walked in he flipped over a couch.

He didn't speak to us for months after that. No sense of humor at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LOL! I watched that! It was much better as a Canadian show than when it got sold to a network. It lasted only 1 season after that, but I think it had 2-3 seasons before.

Andria

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sprained my toe once, after kicking the door, after getting pissed, after being locked outside, after realising that I left the keys inside.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I sprained my toe once, after kicking the door, after getting pissed, after being locked outside, after realising that I left the keys inside.

Just after I started vaping, I had a juvenile temper tantrum about something, and started kicking the shit out of the hardwood door-facing leading into our dining room, since it's hard to kick a hole in a hardwood door-facing. Shortly after that, my problems started with dehydration/electrolytes/edema, and my right leg and foot swelled up, with a LOT of pain in my right foot... but I didn't know at first that the pain was FROM those problems; I was afraid I'd broken my foot, with my tantrum. so I prayed, "please, please, don't let me have a broken foot -- I promise, I'll never have another juvenile tantrum again!" Well, it wasn't broken, the pain really was from all that edema in my foot and leg... but I felt kinda locked in by that promise, so I can't be having anymore of those tantrums. :giggle:

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that false news?
Been hearing lots about that lately.
Strange how it suddenly became a thing.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I lost my virginity when I was 12yo to my 27yo babysitter Rachael. Shortly after, that was also the first time I smoked a cigarette, a Marlboro red. I can remember clearly that I didn't like the taste of cigarettes but I enjoyed and seeked the light headedness that came with it. I wasn't raped. I don't blame shortcomings on my youth. I was just a rebel 12yo who would've tried anything once.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I lost my virginity when I was 12yo to my 27yo babysitter Rachael. Shortly after, that was also the first time I smoked a cigarette, a Marlboro red. I can remember clearly that I didn't like the taste of cigarettes but I enjoyed and seeked the light headedness that came with it. I wasn't raped. I don't blame shortcomings on my youth. I was just a rebel 12yo who would've tried anything once.

I blame Rock `n Roll for this whole mess

VU Sponsors