Become a Patron!

Funny story

Carhauler71

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny thing happened to me while stuck in a traffic jam. I drive a car hauler and beside me was another car hauler whom I've never met before. He was running a mod and putting out killer clouds. He sees me just hitting my aspire nautilus real mellow just trying to get through the traffic. I compliment him on his setup and tell him that I have a TVF8 but am waiting for Santa to put some suitable juice in my stocking. I'm a newbie and didn't know that high wattage will kill you if you run high nicotine. He pulls a bag out from behind his seat and throws me a bottle of max VG 3 mg juice and throws it perfectly from his truck to mine and tells me to keep it! I will definitely pay it forward when I get the chance. Thank you from a newbie vaper!!

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something similar happened to me a few weeks ago. I have a crown 2 tank and not crazy about the drip tip. Anyways I was at a newly opened vape shop in town and was checking it out. I said something to the owner about it and next thing I know he opened up a brand new regular 510 tip and gave it to me. I thought that was pretty awesome.

VU Sponsors