Become a Patron!

Furyan BF Mech Mod by Lost Vape

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lost Vape Furyan BF Mech Mod, the first full mechanical squonker mod in Lost Vape Family, powered by single 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery
sng6GZ8.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lost Vape Furyan BF Mech Mod, the first full mechanical squonker mod in Lost Vape Family, powered by single 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery
sng6GZ8.jpg
That thing is smexy

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I might have to buy one, i like it a lot. Curious what that switch looks like though.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That fucker is kind of bulky. I actually was hoping to see something much nicer when i read the title.

Still looks alright. Not really my style.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That fucker is kind of bulky. I actually was hoping to see something much nicer when i read the title.

Still looks alright. Not really my style.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Never going to be the smallest with it having 21700 capabilities, the bonus is its oval shaped
Which at least makes it more convenient to hold,
Larger cell larger juice capacity an not a bad price

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Meh. Plated contacts; arcing will eventually eat through the plating. Tools and an excessive amount of disassembly to access the contacts for cleaning. Pass.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watch Todd's review
Ok watched the review and I'm torn. I love the overall look of it, ultem, brass and black, like the battery and bottle compartments, like that the edges are rounded. Should fit comfortably in hand.

Don't like that you have to disassemble it to clean the switch contact and I'm kinda tired of cleaning patina off mods.

Curious how hard it hits. I'm pushing my mechs to the max right now. Although I'm trying to get away from that. Looks like the current has to travel a bit to get to the switch and you won't be able to upgrade the contacts to silver if you wanted.

Definitely one of the most attractive squonkers I've seen. My opinion of course.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh. Plated contacts; arcing will eventually eat through the plating. Tools and an excessive amount of disassembly to access the contacts for cleaning. Pass.
If you can tinker an solder
The cloud labatory mods you buy 3d print an build your self on the FB of same name ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ok watched the review and I'm torn. I love the overall look of it, ultem, brass and black, like the battery and bottle compartments, like that the edges are rounded. Should fit comfortably in hand.

Don't like that you have to disassemble it to clean the switch contact and I'm kinda tired of cleaning patina off mods.

Curious how hard it hits. I'm pushing my mechs to the max right now. Although I'm trying to get away from that. Looks like the current has to travel a bit to get to the switch and you won't be able to upgrade the contacts to silver if you wanted.

Definitely one of the most attractive squonkers I've seen. My opinion of course.

Okay - you talked me down to earth - might hold off or relook at the innards again and at least see if there is a way to clean the switch at least without disassembly - I don't mind the occasional tear down, but cleaning the basic contacts regularly is a must for me, even if they are plated

Guess I want an ultem mod so bad I didn't even think about the cleaning - very unlike me :p

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay - you talked me down to earth - might hold off or relook at the innards again and at least see if there is a way to clean the switch at least without disassembly - I don't mind the occasional tear down, but cleaning the basic contacts regularly is a must for me, even if they are plated

Guess I want an ultem mod so bad I didn't even think about the cleaning - very unlike me :p
I know what you mean. I like the looks so much it almost makes you look pass everything else.

If you feel the urge to buy this, just look at your sexy spade, smile and realize you don't need it lol.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know what you mean. I like the looks so much it almost makes you look pass everything else.

If you feel the urge to buy this, just look at your sexy spade, smile and realize you don't need it lol.

But I need an ultem mod to round out my collection - and this is the first cheap one :rolleyes:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But I need an ultem mod to round out my collection - and this is the first cheap one :rolleyes:
Sigh... alright, alright. You vape low wattage so the internals should hold up well. For me though, probably not.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sigh... alright, alright. You vape low wattage so the internals should hold up well. For me though, probably not.

I need a cheap one that I'm not afraid to take out and about - I do have the Ultem Underground but pert near need to build a display case for it :D

VU Sponsors