Become a Patron!

G-Priv 220w

duwright40

Member For 4 Years
Hello.. I have updated my g priv 220 w mod to v1.7 but it will not connect for the v1.8 update any suggestions would be much appreciated ?

duwright40

Member For 4 Years
I did... still will not connect. and by the way thank you for the quick response. I had no trouble with the v1.7 update with connection. Have tried 3 different computers also. Stumped on this one

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I did... still will not connect. and by the way thank you for the quick response. I had no trouble with the v1.7 update with connection. Have tried 3 different computers also. Stumped on this one
I'll try and update mine later today when I'm home and let u know if I have issues

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I apologize, I didn't get a chance to do it this weekend. I'll do it tonight. i spent about 10+ hours Friday and Saturday night recording and i woke up sunday a bit under the weather so I'm currently fighting a cold. But I will do it tonight

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hold the fire button thru out the whole process..thats what i had to do

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did yours update to the v1.8? mine will not even connect no matter what i try
Just getting home....
f67261a5012f10f2070abb167357dcf1.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok thank you for the info just tried mine again still no connection. guess i'll just keep the v1.7 vertion lol.
Have u tried downloading again, possible bad download...maybe try another usb cable or usb port

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yes tried all of the above.Don't know whats going on really. worked fine on the v1.7 update. Truly stumped.
so i went to update and found out i'm already on v1.8 it was the only update i ddi on it since i got it and i had no issue
i'm wondering if your having a driver issue?

duwright40

Member For 4 Years
so i went to update and found out i'm already on v1.8 it was the only update i ddi on it since i got it and i had no issue
i'm wondering if your having a driver issue?
I think your right. i have went to device manager and do not see the G Priv anywhere in there. but it does charge. ready to give up. still vapes great. If it aint broke don't fix it LOL.

duwright40

Member For 4 Years
didn't no i had to take the battery's out and press the fire button and hold all the time during the update process . not the way i did it for the v1.7 update

VU Sponsors