Become a Patron!

Game Over Custard by Mama J's

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
For anyone that's tried game over custard by mama j's you know how freaking amazing it is. I myself am going to check myself into a game over clinic because I can't put it down. Let's hear how you use it. My favorite is 7% GO, 5.5% FA cantaloupe with 5% caps sweet strawberry. Simply Devine IMO

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately the Game Over Clinic is run by @wllmc and Mama J, so there is no cure. They're lacing the antidote with GO so we'll stay hooked and happy. :D
I've only vaped it standalone because it's just amazing that way, but your version does sound tempting!
For anyone that's tried game over custard by mama j's you know how freaking amazing it is. I myself am going to check myself into a game over clinic because I can't put it down. Let's hear how you use it. My favorite is 7% GO, 5.5% FA cantaloupe with 5% caps sweet strawberry. Simply Devine IMO

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Hey Huck, yea my smart phone is dumb. It cant type what I am thinking and likes to make spelling errors hahahaha
Oh yea the FA Cant with CAPS Sweet Strawberry is delicious (of course you gotta like cantaloupe) and when you add the GO custard, it is nothing short of freaking amazing....

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unfortunately the Game Over Clinic is run by @wllmc and Mama J, so there is no cure. They're lacing the antidote with GO so we'll stay hooked and happy. :D
I've only vaped it standalone because it's just amazing that way, but your version does sound tempting!
I figured those two were the culprits behind it all. I am hooked and there is NO cure. I wonder if they had horrible customer service and didnt answer questions so quickly, we might be inclined to go elsewhere. Thats not the case so I will take my addiction happily and vape myself into a GO coma. I vaped my first batch of 60 ml of GO at 14% straight.... Hahahaha so I can def related. Have been using it in many other mixes where custards such as Caps V2 is used and OMFG no comparison at all. GO all the way

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HAHAHAHAH thats what I call it. Keep wondering if someday I will be on the street corner, peddling 5 ml bottles in a dark corner at 1 am to those who need to get their fix on loloololl
I'll be the blonde in a trench coat with her head down.....hook me up. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fer real....do you have any idea what my house looks like right now? Let alone my HAIR????? LOL!!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Nice. I will have to get some watermelon lolol. I just ordered the cantaloupe tossing from Mama j this week. Excited to receive the vape mail today

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Cantaloupe Crossing is the BOMB!! You'll love it!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love melon! Fruit period, actually. But one of my biggest DIY failures was an attempt at a "fruit cocktail" vape with pear, peach, white grape, and a touch of cherry. It smelled just like a newly opened can of fruit cocktail. But it tasted like crap....:confused:

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I love melon! Fruit period, actually. But one of my biggest DIY failures was an attempt at a "fruit cocktail" vape with pear, peach, white grape, and a touch of cherry. It smelled just like a newly opened can of fruit cocktail. But it tasted like crap....:confused:
That's happened to me with vapes that smelled great but vaped like crap. Ugh.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Are mama js mixes all from fa concentrates?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Are mama js mixes all from fa concentrates?
Um , I think if you tag me in a comment or go to my unlisted vendor thread and ask I can answer that for you :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You'd be the only person besides Mama J that could answer that question, so tag @wllmc, you're it!
lol sweet. No. The Specialty Shop Line and a couple of the @HeadInClouds collection are made up of various flavor manufactures. All the common ones everyone uses we use. Capellas, TFA, FA, FW, NF,Inawera. Most though are FA mixes since we believe they are the cleanest best flavors there are. If there are any "custard ingredients" they are listed in big red letters as containing them. Some things you just cant do with FA... yet. :) We do not make any of our own concentrates or extracts.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell ya it is. Got mine today and after some UC and cooling it's tastes incredible. I'm couch locked vaping on this as I type. :)

I knew you'd love it!

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
Used G/O 50/50 @ 14% in White Coconut Cake by Jason. Used that base 8% instead of Caps V2. Seems a bit more fluffy. Very smooth and moist.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the poor ol' thing looks so sad about it....:D:p

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator