Become a Patron!

Gaming & Flavours?

markmcmackin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey,

When you are gaming do you have a different flavour depending on what game it is your playing?
Personally i don't but was just curious as to if any of you guys did?

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes I vape a real bad flavor while playing that is called "dry burnt hit" because I'm not paying attention to how much I drip or I just drip all over the place and miss the RDA or mod altogether. I tend to knock over and or lose my vape or juice while playing too. Or the cats or dog knock it over.
I am usually lying on the couch playing with a laptop so when I lose the vape or juice, it is a PITA to find it wherever I laid or dropped it to. Just out of reach under the couch. lol

Moniker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I play skyrim Im reminded of the cherry citrus game fuel that had a while back might try to diy something like that.

henrymiller

Member For 4 Years
I like to vape Peaches & Cream,Tmaxx and Adams Apple from the VT Store, Black Label line no frills while playing.

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is an interesting thread! =] I do vape different flavours according to mood and my mood depends on what game I will play so suppose I do :)

Maple Syrup and Mods

Member For 1 Year
I like dessert flavours when i game because i usually game at night. My favourite combo is Rainbow Six Siege and Medusa chapter 2. Medusa is pineapple spongecake and toffee. The exhale is to die for.

Tahmores

Member For 1 Year
Ooommm I dont vape when I play games like csgo or wow
But on casual games , I pref Five Pawns

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

JBT81

baby empath
VU Donator
i prefer clean distinct flavors like Epitome's Cucumber Mint or Zen's blueberry or peach salt nics with casual games like Slay the Spire or Surviving Mars

I adore the concept of flavours influenced by video game, in my experience. I'm eager to see what other flavours will be released in the future.

VU Sponsors