Become a Patron!

GARDEN OF EDEN

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping a few years now but only just started out in the mixing world a few weeks ago, with inspiration from such names as HIC , THUNDERBALL and WLLMC - unbeknownst to them I might add! I have knocked up what I think is a simple, yet a light cheeky little mix and would really like to share it too see what you guys think. (truth be told I'm just super stoked too be able to contribute) :D

So here it is....

GARDEN OF EDEN

1% FA Zen Garden
6% Alchemist cupboard Apple
1% FA MTS

The AC Apple is a very light concentrate which was amongst my first mixing purchases, unfortunately I found this out after I found this forum and have since switched to FA concentrates but I'm guessing maybe 2 - 3% FA apple would bring the same results.

I'm vaping this now on my penny mod and the only way I can describe it is a sweet herbie fruit mix, needs a couple of days steeping for the apple too mellow down.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I do love the zen garden :D

mmm maybe 1.5-3% for fa apple

might even toss in some butterscotch too.. :)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice!

Let me know how that one goes if you do it, I'm interested to hear if any other flavours can add something extra ;)

And I totally agree Smoky, Zen Garden is the nuts! I was a bit disappointed when I got it as it was listed under the tobacco section, but after a bit of thought I guessed it might be a good flavour to add with other fruits, I wouldn't have thought of butterscotch though.......Interesting!

Slvrdragin41

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do love the zen garden :D

mmm maybe 1.5-3% for fa apple

might even toss in some butterscotch too.. :)
Ok, Smoky, took your advice after my shipment came in :) ... mixed this with 2% fuji apple FA, 1% zen garden, 2% butterscotch (i think Capella's), and 1% MTS. It tastes just like homemade spiced apple cider!!!! I love it!!! Always glad with your input. I can see that zen garden could do all kinds of interesting flavor switches in different amounts and in different sets of other flavor combinations. I kind of like its taste of mountain pine. 808 thanks for the recipe

Last edited:

VU Sponsors