VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Gearbest is running a flash sale on a ton of different vaping products for its 2nd year anniversary selling vaping products.. Flash sales and even coupons may pop so keep an eye on this area because they switch them. After that are pages of clearance items that seem to go on forever! I saw some killer deals in there.

Snoop around and find your favorite deal!!

WHERE: >> HERE <<

omKZIAMR_aM

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Dainforetell

ECF Refugee
Odd, every time Gearbest runs a flash sale or holiday sale, the prices are never lowered. Hmmm? 1 in every ten items is lowered in price. In fact I very often see the prices higher during the sale and VU pushes the crap out of Gearbest promotions.
I mean I get the endorsement thing because of the profit margin but when is enough enough?

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Odd, every time Gearbest runs a flash sale or holiday sale, the prices are never lowered. Hmmm? 1 in every ten items is lowered in price. In fact, I very often see the prices higher during the sale and VU pushes the crap out of Gearbest promotions.
I mean I get the endorsement thing because of the profit margin but when is enough enough?
Hello, Dainforetell
thank you for your feedback and we can make explain here.
1. every time we do flash sale, we will make a good price for our vapor friend。If you are concerned about our promotion before we will know that our customers like the page straight down, so we often in the form of promotional pages to do activities.

vapor.jpg

2. and we have daily deals and news to share in our sub-forum if you want you can have a check here:
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...l-waiting-for-you.143451/page-17#post-1665672

nice day, dear vapor friend~

Anny, Gearbest

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, Dainforetell
thank you for your feedback and we can make explain here.
1. every time we do flash sale, we will make a good price for our vapor friend。If you are concerned about our promotion before we will know that our customers like the page straight down, so we often in the form of promotional pages to do activities.

vapor.jpg

2. and we have daily deals and news to share in our sub-forum if you want you can have a check here:
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...l-waiting-for-you.143451/page-17#post-1665672

nice day, dear vapor friend~

Anny, Gearbest

Can you tell me why I keep getting a message that says, "Access Denied"? I went to browse and can't get on your site.

upload_2017-6-14_4-48-39.png

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can you tell me why I keep getting a message that says, "Access Denied"? I went to browse and can't get on your site.

View attachment 84315
Hello, Huckleberried

so sorry, can you go to our website now?
I contact the admin to have a check and ask my colleague to look into this issue, later will reply to you as soon as possible.
thank you for your feedback.
nice day
Anny

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, Huckleberried

so sorry, can you go to our website now?
I contact the admin to have a check and ask my colleague to look into this issue, later will reply to you as soon as possible.
thank you for your feedback.
nice day
Anny

Still, no luck. I'll send you a message about what's happening.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Links work on my end.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Links work on my end.
I can get there, I can get as far as choosing shipping. When I go to pay, I get the Access Denied message. Really weird, I've ordered there before without any issue. I'm not going for a huge order, or anything. I only wanted a couple glass replacements and stuff like that. Small stuff, LOL.

I click on check out
Select items (I select all, but I don't remember this part from times past) If I don't select anything, I have no total.
Select shipping method
then I choose payment method, and that's where it stops me.

My payment options only show Paypal Credit, which I've never used, and the orange button for other methods of payment. After that, I get the message, and for the rest of the day, I can't even access the site. The following day, I run into the same.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I can get there, I can get as far as choosing shipping. When I go to pay, I get the Access Denied message. Really weird, I've ordered there before without any issue. I'm not going for a huge order, or anything. I only wanted a couple glass replacements and stuff like that. Small stuff, LOL.

I click on check out
Select items (I select all, but I don't remember this part from times past) If I don't select anything, I have no total.
Select shipping method
then I choose payment method, and that's where it stops me.

My payment options only show Paypal Credit, which I've never used, and the orange button for other methods of payment. After that, I get the message, and for the rest of the day, I can't even access the site. The following day, I run into the same.
Try creating a account first maybe that will help.

VU Sponsors