Become a Patron!

Gearbest reo grand clone

Viciousvestments

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
*****As a YouTube reviewer I am sometimes asked to review a product. Gearbest is one such company that asked for a review.
So this is the written review of the Reo Grand clone.****

First I want to talk about http://Gearbest.com because this is more a review of the company and not what they sent me.
Before they contacted me, I had never seen the name before. If you go to the page, it seems a lot like another fast tech company. Dig around and they have a decent electronic cigarette area. They were very quick to reply to any questions when I asked via my reviewer email.

But to get a true feel for the company, I contacted them (using my personal email and not one they had on file) and asked questions on a number of different products. Except for weekends, I always got a response in less than 24 hours. Far better that what I am use to by most Chinese companies.
Shipping was fast. It took just over a week to get my order from them after paid. In fact my paid order got here faster than the device they sent me to review.

So as a whole, Gearbest.com seen like a legit company to deal with.

Now on to the Reo clone.

The device feels very good in my hand. It's small and very clean. It came with two bottles.

The door very early slides on and off. But is not so loose as to fall off on its own. The two magnet system they have for the door seems to work very nice.

The coating on the box is a very strange feeling almost rubber coating. It seems thick and is not easy to scratch off. But the texture takes some getting use to and some people might not like how it feels.

Inside you have a small positive contact and a brass-tone spring. The spring seems solid enough. But seems like one of the few weak points in the mod. There is a screw so I assume you can replace the spring. But the device lacks any replacement parts.

The bottle in the device as well as the extra bottle are a very tough plastic. As is the hose that runs to the rda. I feel it will take a good amount of use before needing replacement. And the hose looks like any that can be picked up at any major hardware store.

The 510 is nothing to write home about. But screwing on a few rda's. There was no hang up and seems like it can take some abuse before giving up the ghost

The button. This is a point of the device I do not like. The button is a small plastic guy that works well enough. And with a little twist it locks and won't fire. The problem is it feels and looks cheap. It locks with the slightest movment. I feel they could have used a better button.

How is the vape?
This I can not answer. For the one bottom feed rda I have don't seem to like the box. I think this is more an rda issue and less a device issue. I wish it came with a rda. But it don't. So I can't say how she works.

In closing.
As a company, I think gearbest.com has a little something for everyone. Cheap, Fast shipping and great customer service makes it a company I will order from again.

As for the Reo. Well for the price it seems to be as well built clone. I have seen a lot worse for more. If your looking for a bottom feeder, keep it in mind.

Last edited:

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You wouldn't happen to have amy authentic reo to compare to, would you?

VU Sponsors