Become a Patron!

Geek Vape Aegis

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay guys, talk to about the GV Aegis. I'm a mechanic and rather hard on mods. Seriously considering the Geek Vape Aegis as my daily. I know from reviews that the mod will take an ass whoopin' and keep going. My main concerns are charge longevity. My current dual 18650 mod will last a good 3/4 of my day before I have to swap out batteries. I generally vape around 40 to 55 watts, with resistances in the .25 to .4 ohm range. Not really familiar with 26650 batteries, so don't know what to expect as far as how long they'll go on a charge. I know I'll go with iJoys should I choose to go with the Aegis. But if I have to carry 3 freaking batteries to make it through the day I'll have to scrap the whole idea. Your thoughts?

GreyArea

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Running a Crown III on my Aegis right now, .5ohm, 70 watts. 3500mAh battery, and after three fills / 10-12ml of juice used, I'm getting close to needing to change the battery. Given a 4300mAh iJoy and a fair bit less wattage, I'm guessing you'd need to swap out once at most - when I'm using a 25 watt MTL atty on the thing, I'll get two or three days out of a battery.

VU Sponsors