Become a Patron!

GeekVape Ammit Dual Coil RTA With Cool Features Incoming !

vapingbuy

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New GeekVape RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer,called : Ammit Dual Coil RTA was released and will come soon ! The Geek Vape Ammit Dual Coil RTA is the updated version of Ammit RTA,so called Ammit Dual Coil Version. Ammit Dual Coil RTA by GeekVape with many appealling features
  • Capacity : 3mL/6mL included
  • Supports both dual and single coil option
  • Innovative four path airflow from both the bottom and the side
  • 20mm Postless build deck makes building easier and offers more flexibility
  • Easy top fill system
  • Unmatchable cloud beast and flavor
  • Available Color : Black and SS
check more : http://www.vapingbuy.com/

GeekVape-Ammit-Dual-Coil-RTA-1.jpg

Bigjay1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Saw that today, have the ammit now, but I just don't love it. Great flavor, but not airy enough for me. Already have a Griffin 25+.as much as I like geek vape, I'll most likely pass on this one...

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw this too. I think I might pass as well if it's built the way their design models show. A one piece fill cap/upper tank glass securing system looks problematic. Knock the glass while filling and there will be a disastrous spill. Also not sure if they've improved the juice flow system. The original ammit is fine on airflow for me, it does suffer poor juice delivery though which means a single coil is enough to cause wicking a struggle to keep up. Can't imagine the difficulty of keeping up with dual coils. Glad they went postless though, the original design is too close for comfort with the coil leads to the sidewall of the chamber when clamped in the posts.

Love their innovation but sometimes geekvape's designs make me ask 'so do they even vape or are tax attorneys designing this stuff?'. For such a popular company it would be great if a bit of common sense would prevent them from making such simple errors in functional design.

Bigjay1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I saw this too. I think I might pass as well if it's built the way their design models show. A one piece fill cap/upper tank glass securing system looks problematic. Knock the glass while filling and there will be a disastrous spill. Also not sure if they've improved the juice flow system. The original ammit is fine on airflow for me, it does suffer poor juice delivery though which means a single coil is enough to cause wicking a struggle to keep up. Can't imagine the difficulty of keeping up with dual coils. Glad they went postless though, the original design is too close for comfort with the coil leads to the sidewall of the chamber when clamped in the posts.

Love their innovation but sometimes geekvape's designs make me ask 'so do they even vape or are tax attorneys designing this stuff?'. For such a popular company it would be great if a bit of common sense would prevent them from making such simple errors in functional design.
Yeah, wicking has been very difficult to prevent dry hits... If I hear enough good things I might bite, but I don't see it taking the place of my Griffin or Medusa...

VU Sponsors