Become a Patron!

Geekvape Blitzen problem.

Rfarty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi all. My Blitzen is a great tank with one exception. It is virtually impossible to screw the base off to get to the deck. I presume the deck should spin freely in the base. However my deck seems to be more or less solid in the base. Any fix or help would be greatly appreciated.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You can see it’s pretty simple to unscrew at about the six minute mark.. not sure what you’re dealing with without any photos.. that the best I can do.. good luck

Rfarty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

You can see it’s pretty simple to unscrew at about the six minute mark.. not sure what you’re dealing with without any photos.. that the best I can do.. good luck
I can’t unscrew my base as Daniel did as the deck seems to be seized onto the base and won’t spin independently of each other. I have to use a pliers to unscrew my base whereas he was easily able to do it by hand.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can’t unscrew my base as Daniel did as the deck seems to be seized onto the base and won’t spin independently of each other. I have to use a pliers to unscrew my base whereas he was easily able to do it by hand.
Is the base screwed on to a mod?

Rfarty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is the base screwed on to a mod?
No. The base is in my hand. My understanding is that the base and deck are press fit together and I’m wondering was my one pressed a little bit too much. A bit disappointing as otherwise it’s a great tank.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. The base is in my hand. My understanding is that the base and deck are press fit together and I’m wondering was my one pressed a little bit too much. A bit disappointing as otherwise it’s a great tank.
Sorry I couldn’t help ..

VU Sponsors