Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

Hard to get the gist of it from a one minute video but I like that Geekvape is trying to cater to the single and dual coil crowd. Could be an interesting rta to keep an eye on. For anyone interested here's a link below.

https://www.geekvape.com/project/creed-rta/
Seen that the other day. While interesting, I think I'm good on the dual coil front (famous last words?)
New company HugsVape has a dual coil RTA and single RDA and the AF on each looks interesting. The RDA looks like it squonks really well. Too bad it's so tall and looks like a pineapple.:)

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seen that the other day. While interesting, I think I'm good on the dual coil front (famous last words?)
New company HugsVape has a dual coil RTA and single RDA and the AF on each looks interesting. The RDA looks like it squonks really well. Too bad it's so tall and looks like a pineapple.:)
I agree it's interesting and like they are trying something different but in the end it's probably not for me either. Not a fan of dual coil rtas myself and just gave my Crius 2 dual coil to a family member last week. I have one dual coil rta left and will probably retire it soon.

Good call on the hugs vape attys. I really like their theseus rda. Nice deep juice well for dripping and the airflow sounds very smooth in the videos I've watched.

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I agree it's interesting and like they are trying something different but in the end it's probably not for me either. Not a fan of dual coil rtas myself and just gave my Crius 2 dual coil to a family member last week. I have one dual coil rta left and will probably retire it soon.

Good call on the hugs vape attys. I really like their theseus rda. Nice deep juice well for dripping and the airflow sounds very smooth in the videos I've watched.
HI man, im a vape begginer (in terms :) . Used a Smok 22 Pen for like one year and just a month ago bought a decent mod and tank (rta - dual coils). I'd like to know why you prefer single vs dual coils...

Best.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HI man, im a vape begginer (in terms :) . Used a Smok 22 Pen for like one year and just a month ago bought a decent mod and tank (rta - dual coils). I'd like to know why you prefer single vs dual coils...

Best.
For rtas I think the juice tastes better with a single coil. I really don't like the heat that dual coils put out in rtas. For me it feels like the heat from dual coils accumulates quickly in the chamber and inhibits the flavor. That's why I stick with single coils, especially for rtas. I just retired my last dual coil rta when I picked up a new rda on Friday. The only dual coil atty I use now is my goon 22 rda but heat isn't an issue with it. Otherwise all my attys are single coil. It just my preference really. Some folks love dual coils and they aren't wrong for it. ;)

VU Sponsors