Geekvape Eagle RTA Tank - Coil Review

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The HBC coils are a hit with me. The coils appear ready to use. I am impressed with the spacing of the coils in relation to their advertised .20 resistance; possibly with a minor adjustment to the end spacing of the Juggernaut. I deliberately purchased the Clapton to compare with one of the better coils, both in appearance and fabrication. I do not buy many specialty coils. But of the ones I have, for kanthal coils, these are well done.

The wicking is snug, well packed and fluffy even below the coils for maximum absorption. The juice well appears to be 2mm deep. With the way in which these are wicked, 2mm should hold ample liquid. The quad bottom airflow ports are a very nice size as well as the bottom airflow through the peek insulation. I don't believe airflow to these coils will be a problem at all. The GeekVape HBCs are more than I was expecting. Pleasantly surprised! I can just imagine the flavor and vapor production these coils can provide!

For a full replacement HBC, the coils plus the deck are smoothly milled - even the air channels and divots in placement of screws. Solidly made from top to bottom. Not like other replacement RTA coils I've tried. Ample peek insulation and the gold plated proprietary pin will allow better conductivity and higher temperatures with minimal heat disbursement at .20 resistance. Again, very well constructed. I have to agree with those that rave of the replacement coils for the Eagle RTA Tank. Not that it swayed my review, but confirmed what I am seeing first hand. I did not view videos or peek at reviews until after I was done with my impressions.

Personally, I prefer the clean material and construction of the Juggernaut, although both are noted as KA1 Kanthal. This replacement coil to me is very impressive and I would assume it to allow ramp up, depending on the mod, to heat them quicker. I thought they were SS at first glance. Of course, the Clapton would work as expected with the addition of the added airflow. For whatever the cost, to me Eagle RTA HBCs are well worth every penny.

The HBC coils were provided to me by Heaven Gifts for the purpose of this review.
www.HeavenGifts.com Visit Heaven Gifts for amazing prices on their products.

GeekVape HBC Coils-EagleTank.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors