Become a Patron!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Damn you Anthony, I have to wait till the 5th to order and now you let out the secret! Lol Here's to hoping there's still one available then.
lol I hope so too. it's crazy how hard they are to find

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Seriously! I am gonna be listing a few mods and tanks for sale so I can hopefully get the gbox and a lostvape drone!
Nice! I'm still on the fence about shelling out for a drone. I think it'll be awesome I'm just not 100% in on sqounking yet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice! I'm still on the fence about shelling out for a drone. I think it'll be awesome I'm just not 100% in on sqounking yet

I hear ya, I just started and am still struggling trying to build higher to accommodate the DNA 75s being single batt. Got a Reo grand l.p. which I found out isn't my thing....so figure a two batt squonk with more power will help me find my happy place!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I hear ya, I just started and am still struggling trying to build higher to accommodate the DNA 75s being single batt. Got a Reo grand l.p. which I found out isn't my thing....so figure a two batt squonk with more power will help me find my happy place!
Yeah single 18650 batt mods don't do it for me for how I vape. The drone will probably be the best of them. The movkin is nice just too dam big. The gbox really bits a sweet spot for price performance and size

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah single 18650 batt mods don't do it for me for how I vape. The drone will probably be the best of them. The movkin is nice just too dam big. The gbox really bits a sweet spot for price performance and size

Yeah I did kind of look at the movkin, that might also be an idea, but I'm digging the gbox...there is also the kangerbox 160, but kind of meh on that one as well...

Worse comes to worst and I'll just have to force you to part with your gbox...lol

Probably won't come to that as I'm gonna post a few mods for sale, might already have a taker on the g2, Also gonna get rid of the Digiflavor and a few other things to help stock up the warchest...

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does this mean these guys have them.

Probably...

I ordered one last night and got a confirmation #.

This morning I got a further email with a notification of shipping and a tracking #.

Unfortunately, the tracking # showed the package already delivered to an address in FL in Jan. 2017 ... I don't live in FL and my time machine is in the shop. :rolleyes:

My inquiry via return email got a very fast response of...
"Hey there, I hope your day is going well :)
Don't worry, your package is coming straight to you! :p
USPS has just recycled a few of their tracking numbers. Your tracking information will get updated with the correct info once USPS picks up your package and scans it in! You will typically see the correct info within 24 hours! :]
We do apologize for any confusion. (>‿◠)✌
Have an amazing day !!
ϟStay Wildϟ"

I'll admit, I am not at all concerned. Their website ( http://www.vapewild.com/about-us/ ) mentions "And we love unicorns."

You can't get better transactional comfort than that! :yes:

Ron
---
"Unless there are pictures, I don't admit to anything."- Courtney Love

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope your right "RonJS" !
Just placed an order for one.

Cheers

Mine came in today's mail. I've heard some don't come with the promised spare bottle. This one did. Unless Geek Vape means the plastic bag containing the spare bottle; I did not receive the "1X Spare parts polybag" mentioned on the box. I can live with that.:)

Vape Wild was kind enough to include two free 3mg bottles of juice. Those Damm Unicorns must have forgot to tell them I am a 18mg (MTL) vaper! :facepalm:
IMG_20170401_114911787_HDR.jpg

Ron
---
"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye..."- James Marshall Hendrix

donny57

Member For 3 Years
Sweet ! Hope it works like a charm for Ya !
Mine is on the way.
" Vape Wild " seems like a great outfit. I had a couple of questions and got quick respsonses
from them.

Enjoy !

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And fml! Had to wait to get paid today and of course thanks to the vape wild secret being out out there, they are now out of stock as well!

Now I'm stuck waiting for the drone with no squonkers as I sold my single 18650s...

F**K

donny57

Member For 3 Years
Sorry to hear about your luck BPROSEK !
I believe mine is getting closer to my door.
I can't understand why they are so hard to find ?
This will be my first squonker so I'm pumped

VU Sponsors