Become a Patron!

Geekvape (Geek Vape) Ammit RTA - New Single Coil Tank

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Geekvape (Geek Vape) Ammit RTA - New Single Coil Tank

Looks interesting.

The Geekvape Ammit is a new, innovative RTA that is specifically made for single coil build. Its unique, three-dimensional airflow, produces brilliant and unrivaled flavor. The enormous build deck and post holes allow for an easy building experience with almost any coil you can imagine!

15002254_1280888635274789_7598790396986895576_o.png

geekvape-ammit-rta-deck-airflow-picture.jpg

geekvape-ammmit-rta-easy-to-fill.jpg

geekvape-ammit-rta-colors.jpg

geekvape-ammit-rta-parameter.jpg

Some actual pics of the black version. Credits to Heaven Gifts, so I can use the pics.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Ammit-RTA-Black.html

01_593c98.jpg

02_48966e.jpg

07_d325ad.jpg

08_13f192.jpg

Last edited:

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hex screws are great, provided you shell out for quality tools

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hex screws are great, provided you shell out for quality tools

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.
this^

hex
flat
phillips

is the order of my preference. most of my RBA deck attys use hex and i prefer it that way. never had an issue or stripped screw

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love flat heads, as you can really wrench down on them without any worry of stripping it. Hex grubs are ok, as long as they are of good quality. I have stripped out wayyyy too many hex grubs, basically turning the hex into a circle, trying to tighten my leads for a solid connection....sigh....thank god for the little bag of extras though right? ha.

Anyways, to the OP, my friend just picked up one of these ammit attys, and man...the flavor is AMAZEBALLS...decent clouds too, especially for a single coil device. Now myself, being a HUGE fan of team single coil, I am definitely going to check this thing out...My go to atty is the original GeekVape Avocado 22mm, in single coil using the ceramic block. BEST flavor hands down out of ANY tank I have ever vaped, and I have vaped on 30+ different attys. I really like single coil, as it preserves juice consumption, battery life, and building materials. I have always been able to get flavor just as good as any dual coil setup provided I use an ample build. I always rock fused claptons, aliens, or any type of coil that has multiple channels for the juice to travel through, and self wicking properties, which provide a boost in flavor compared to standard round wire builds.

If anyone else has vaped this bad boy, lets hear about it!

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Last edited:

errevi

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for posting the review Ramsay Bolton.

Honestly I could not find at today a single negative review on any Atomizer ...
Looking at YT videos everybody is claiming that the reviewed Atomizer is the best they have tried and bla bla bla ...
this aspect makes it very difficult for the viewer to understand if a review is reliable or not.
Just my 2 cents.

Anyway... from what I see, the Ammit should be very promising, JFC design should be kinda leak-proof, poor wicking forgiving,
building quality seems to be on an average standard, the dimensions and external design reminds me of the Merlin,
so my expectation is oriented to a very easy to build and great flavor single coil atomizer, that's why I bought it.

Will definitely confirm my impressions once it will be vaping on my mod anyway LOL

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm kinda excited about this one as well. I'd like to give building a try. I just don't want to worry about leaking everywhere all the time lol

HDMontana

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking forward to this one as well. I use dual coiled tanks at home but single coiled go to work with me.

HD

Rickwhoo

Member For 4 Years
Who has the best deal on these? I love my Merlins... never had a seeping or leaking issue on any of them. This Ammit just looks a little better.

errevi

Member For 4 Years
Who has the best deal on these? I love my Merlins... never had a seeping or leaking issue on any of them. This Ammit just looks a little better.

Fast Tech: is on stock, if you apply 'MAP' coupon will be shipped next day at $22.60 https://www.fasttech.com/products/6245701

3F Vape: is on stock if you apply 'merryXmas' coupon ships nex biz day at $22.79 http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...tml?search_query=ammit&results=2#.WEluP3cQ4o8

Gear Best: Ships after Dec 27 at $24 http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_576420.html

E Fun: is on stock but no more in promo, it will be at 29.99$ + Shipping http://www.efun.top/3-5ml-geekvape-ammit-rta-tank-atomizer.html

Subtank Supply: is on stock and will be shippped at 30.99$ http://www.subtanksupply.com/rta-rba-tanks/ammit-rta-by-geekvape.html

Last edited:

BeerGolfClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Received mine yesterday from STS, made a quick kanthal 26x2/34 fused clapton, did 6 wraps at 3mm and threw it on there. It's the easiest RTA I've ever built/wicked. I've been vaping it at 45 watts since last night with some max VG juice, and the flavor is outstanding. No leaks at all. I like a slightly restricted lung hit, so this RTA is right up my alley. Winner in my opinion.

Rickwhoo

Member For 4 Years
Received mine yesterday from STS, made a quick kanthal 26x2/34 fused clapton, did 6 wraps at 3mm and threw it on there. It's the easiest RTA I've ever built/wicked. I've been vaping it at 45 watts since last night with some max VG juice, and the flavor is outstanding. No leaks at all. I like a slightly restricted lung hit, so this RTA is right up my alley. Winner in my opinion.
How restricted can you get the air flow???

BeerGolfClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
How restricted can you get the air flow???
Changing the airflow doesn't make a ton of difference, it's different levels of restricted lung hit airflow. If you vape MTL you could close the air off entirely or close to it, but IMO this atty isn't meant for that.

errevi

Member For 4 Years

Awwwwww now I just can not wait more for mine to be delivered, happy for you and happy to know is a good choice
Pls tell us more

BeerGolfClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Awwwwww now I just can not wait more for mine to be delivered, happy for you and happy to know is a good choice
Pls tell us more
More you say? Lol OK don't tighten the top cap down too tight after you fill it! User error...I did this (O-ring was too dry and grabbed), and the first time I went to refill it the whole top chimney section came off and everything went to hell.

Another thing is make sure you trim your leads totally flush with the posts. There is next to no clearance and you will get a short if you don't trim flush.

Other than that, machining is great, the screws gave me no problems first time out, and it looks good too (running it on an iPV4 at the moment).

errevi

Member For 4 Years
The 2 orange rings are coloured o-rings or decorations ? TBH the orange rings are the only thing i do not like of the Ammit lol

BeerGolfClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The 2 orange rings are coloured o-rings or decorations ? TBH the orange rings are the only thing i do not like of the Ammit lol
They are extras. The RTA comes assembled with clear o-rings. You can replace them with the colored ones if you want; I did not.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Excuse me??! You haven't ordered one? Excuse me????? LOL
i said i was done so many times but haven't stopped. maybe I'll save it for tomorrow. i already placed 3 orders today

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I think the Orange o-rings are the biggest selling point of Geekvape tanks. :D

I needed to order a couple of GeekVape Griffin Ceramic Block rubber insert thingies (Not easy to find), so I grabbed a black one from
Heaven Gifts for $20.10 with code XMAS30 (Sitewide 30% off sale). Had to pay shipping anyway and they're throwing in some pre-made
Geek Vape coils. Stainless Steel version is still pre-order.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Ammit-RTA-Black.html

2_740e82.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks intriguing enough I opted to get one as well. My current ehpro bachelor is a single coil tank so not put off by it being set up for single coils. Mine's postless though and while it will fit thicker wires it's meant more for single or twisted, the ammit looks like it will support aliens and staggered claptons which I'm looking to try.

Hopefully the screws are hardened enough they don't round out. I'm not always a fan of philips heads, the hex seem to work pretty well unless the tool is cheap. Personally I think torx would be the best for positive grab and no slipping/rounding but they're probably far less common if it doesn't ship with a tool or someone loses the tool. Allen/hex wrenches or philips are more likely to be found. I suppose on the flip side depending on the posts and their threads using softer screws may be a way to prevent damaging the post. Easier to replace a stripped screw than a stripped post if someone over tightens it.

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered one from VapeDNA in black. Pretty stoked to give this a whirl....

VU Sponsors