SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
New mech form geekvape

geekvape-mech-pro-kit-cover-plates.jpg

Features are replaceable face plates. comes in 3 colors (red, silver, and black)
Has a lock button under the cover and is a dual parallel mech that can be used with 1 battery as well. and very cheap. I ordered one for like 30 bucks off fastech. wondering if anyone else seen it or has interest

Video review

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New mech form geekvape

geekvape-mech-pro-kit-cover-plates.jpg

Features are replaceable face plates. come sin 3 colors (red, silver, and black)
Has a lock button under the cover and is a dual parallel mech that can be used with 1 battery as well. and very cheap. I ordered one for like 30 bucks off fastech. wondering if anyone else seen it or has interest
I've seen it, will order one, but remain a little unconvinced about the button mechanism/wiring diagram, and a little disappointed in the lock placement...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do like that, and for the price I think is even better. I admit I am not one for spending big money on mech mods, the majority of mine are clones, or cheaper, Chinese authentics.

I don't use my parallel mech boxes enough though to be able to justify another, but do look forward to hearing what others think of this one, and also like the fact it has a lock button. My favourite mech never gets taken out with me due to no lock button, it is recessed but I wouldn't trust that in my pocket.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow, that was a long wait lol! How are you finding it to work, and what is the build quality like?

I agree the clear cover is nice, pretty cool actually :)
So far build quality is excellent. It's heavy lol. Much heavier then I thought it would be. Works good no issues

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Saw a review from ohm boy josh using it looks nifty look forward to your review SRR ;) wonder why they went parralel and not allow it to switch between series and parralel? Cost probably

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Love that sticker on the batteries by the way lol

"Do not short circuit" just needs an extra bit "if you have call this number 100-500-Fuckinrun"

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Saw a review from ohm boy josh using it looks nifty look forward to your review SRR ;) wonder why they went parralel and not allow it to switch between series and parralel? Cost probably
It's likely the way they did the wiring. they did a really good job on it. I'd take a solid built only parallel over a flimsily switching out treys and whatnot

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
It's likely the way they did the wiring. they did a really good job on it. I'd take a solid built only parallel over a flimsily switching out treys and whatnot

This might very well be my first mechanical mod! Although I'm still leaning towards a mech squonker

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This might very well be my first mechanical mod! Although I'm still leaning towards a mech squonker
Get both... The Geekvape for the low ohm builds you are playing with and a Coppervape squonker for higher ohm builds and everyday use. Should be able to snag both for less than 100 quid.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get both... The Geekvape for the low ohm builds you are playing with and a Coppervape squonker for higher ohm builds and everyday use. Should be able to snag both for less than 100 quid.
I'd have to agree with the "get both", then I'd say I've been happier with the performance of the Frankenskull over the Coppervape :)

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm loving my Mech pro. I got the red one. It's at home tho, to damn heavy for a carry mod.... Lol
Not really sure how I feel about the Medusa yet, haven't found the right build to go in it. I'll keep trying. I did build me another 3d print squonk for a work mod. It's working out nicely
189effeb1dbb5ef46e30b235fc35b2f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Put an order in for the mech pro today if anyone wants one 3FVape have a discount going on them at the moment roughly $25 cheaper than normal price for the full kit

:)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Put an order in for the mech pro today if anyone wants one 3FVape have a discount going on them at the moment roughly $25 cheaper than normal price for the full kit

46 bucks not bad at all

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Link? I guess I'm to dumb to find it? Even searched it lol

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
http://www.3fvape.com/61-geekvape

Just keep scrolling down they are after the wire you'll come to the different colours and options available ....when you go into it you'll see a note about them being cheaper when you add to cart

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Nvm

Found it? I gave the link to the Geekvape products in general didnt want to give direct link as I don't know what one you wanted to choose ;)

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Found it? I gave the link to the Geekvape products in general didnt want to give direct link as I don't know what one you wanted to choose ;)
Yeah I found it thanks, my only concern is were moving within the next week. My mail will be forwarded so I guess I really don't have much to worry about lol
I was already looking at their site this morning and thought about getting this
http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mo...n-stainless-steel-1-x-18650.html#.WRsj3hkpBnE

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah I found it thanks, my only concern is were moving within the next week. My mail will be forwarded so I guess I really don't have much to worry about lol
I was already looking at their site this morning and thought about getting this
http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mo...n-stainless-steel-1-x-18650.html#.WRsj3hkpBnE

Yeah saw that too although the door is upside down in the pic! lol so you'll have to assume it's an exact fit both sides to flip it the right way or your gonna have a tough time trying to squonk the battery ;)

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah saw that too although the door is upside down in the pic! lol so you'll have to assume it's an exact fit both sides to flip it the right way or your gonna have a tough time trying to squonk the battery ;)
Lol shows how much I pay attention, then again I was mostly interested in the red one and the holes in the right place on that one haha...Do you know anything about these in particular? Frankenskull?
http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mo...-x-18650-pc-stainless-steel.html#.WRszjhkpBnE

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Lol shows how much I pay attention, then again I was mostly interested in the red one and the holes in the right place on that one haha...Do you know anything about these in particular? Frankenskull?
http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mo...-x-18650-pc-stainless-steel.html#.WRszjhkpBnE

Never tried one I'm not a fan of single battery mods those that have tried the clone franky said they needed to change the internal contacts because they are crap whether that was this particular one or not I've no idea hehe

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I got one, the Clone is a piece of shit and I'm certainly not going to pay $200+ for the Authentic which is a very basic simple 3D printed mod, no matter how much hype surrounds it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I got one, the Clone is a piece of shit and I'm certainly not going to pay $200+ for the Authentic which is a very basic simple 3D printed mod, no matter how much hype surrounds it.

Agreed! For that price you could almost buy a 3d printer, materials and make 25 of them! Lol I mean you'd still need 510's, a little wire, cheap squeeze bottles and some cheap tanks but you get what I mean

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm curious why you think the clone is a POS... I got one and like the way it performs more than my coppervape...

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm loving my Mech pro. I got the red one. It's at home tho, to damn heavy for a carry mod.... Lol
Not really sure how I feel about the Medusa yet, haven't found the right build to go in it. I'll keep trying. I did build me another 3d print squonk for a work mod. It's working out nicely
189effeb1dbb5ef46e30b235fc35b2f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You wouldn't be selling any of those boxes would you , I really like the looks of that one .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Leaks, bottle is hard plastic, poor construction, shitty rda, where do I start?

I will concede the bottle... hated it. Cost $2 to fix that problem... no more leaks, either. Don't mind the RDA... there are better. There are also MUCH worse. I don't think the construction is bad... it's a plastic box, sure, but that was a given up front... and, I think the performance is great.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will concede the bottle... hated it. Cost $2 to fix that problem... no more leaks, either. Don't mind the RDA... there are better. There are also MUCH worse. I don't think the construction is bad... it's a plastic box, sure, but that was a given up front... and, I think the performance is great.

I replaced the bottle also with a Reo which helped on that end. The rest of the Mod, still shit. Hell the cheap tube that comes with the Fat Daddy Noisy Cricket upgrade performs better. The 510 pin/feeder sucks, cheap as hell internals, but as Anthony said you get what you pay for and for $18 that's it.

It served it's purpose though. Gave me the general idea of Squonking, along with the Frankenskull. So I got a proper Squonker and it certainly wasn't the over hyped Frankenskull ;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey... sometimes you rolls the dice and crap out. Sometime you win. Sometimes you takes what you gots and make it woik...

Yep, I use Clones to evaluate whether to get the Authentic.

I have been thinking of getting the Copper Vape for a single Squonker.

VU Sponsors