Become a Patron!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This is a Review for the Tsunami 24 RDA. I received this RDA from HeavenGifts free for this review but it will not change my thoughts or opinions on the product.

20160616_175503.jpg 20160616_175723.jpg

The package was delivered about 2 weeks ago and Ive had some time to spend with the Tsunami 24 and I think I have enough experience with it to give my thoughts on it. Ive owned the Tsunami 22 and was going to do a comparison but I gave the 22mm away just before receiving the 24mm.

It comes in a Boxy Clam shell Case with everything you will need including some extras. It comes with the RDA with treated grub screws for strength and durability, these are difficult to strip out! Also in the packaging is a 3 Way driver that is similar to what Wotofo included with some of their content, its the perfect size Allen keys on it so stripping is even less probable. You have a choice of three drip tip styles to screw on to the Tsunami, I love the concave tip myself.

20160616_175530.jpg

The Tsunami 22mm I was not a fan of due to its small capacity and I found its machining wasnt as clean as it could have been. I was redripping constantly and was getting 5-6 draws max before redripping...this became irritating for me even though the vape itself was great. The 24mm Tsunami solves the capacity issue or well enough where its not a problem, I can drip almost 30 drops in and take atleast 15-20 draws before redripping. The Machining on the 24mm is well done, every edge is smooth and every cut is clean, not one flake or burr was left on it when I opened it unlike the 22mm.

20160616_175549.jpg 20160616_175629.jpg 20160616_175555.jpg 20160616_175624.jpg

The Slick and smooth style of this RDA makes it fit with just about any mod out there, though it really should be sat on a mod thats 24mm or larger if you really want that flush look. Taking the topcap off has a satifying sound and feel, it feels solid and sealed when the cap gets put back on and it has a "click" when its seated correctly.

The Tsunami 24mm uses the same Velocity style post design and Kennedy airflow as its 22mm counterpart, its one of the best designs for flavor so far and for the price its damn hard to beat! The postholes are Squarish/Ovalish and can fit massive wire in them, trust me if I say it will fit what I make then it will fit whatever you could put in it.
Becuase of the Chambers size larger builds will give you better results with the maximum allowed airflow, you can still use micro coils on it easily but the airflow will need to be cut down a bit. Single coils are also welcome with this RDA which is a grerat option for those who love them.

Its 510 is made of copper and it is a protruding pin, feel free to use it on a hybrid as it protrudes by a decent amount....This also gets noted that some mods it may not fit if the 510 is shallow.

All in all the Tsunami is a Great RDA and should be in any builder or flavor chasers arsenal. Its a low cost Authentic RDA with a few extras and great features and plenty of room for your outlandish builds but can also comfort your smaller coils for when you want to do some flavor testing or single coil vaping.

LINKS!:
Tsunami 22 LINK
Tsunami 24 LINK
New Windowed Topcap for Tsunami!! LINK

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How would you compare this to the 24mm goon in performance?

VU Sponsors