JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I agree

And folks, after a terrible health crisis last January, have eliminated all GMOs and other fake foods from my diet and can't say how much better daily life is once the shock of it all wore off

Educate yourself about what you are really putting into your body !!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree

And folks, after a terrible health crisis last January, have eliminated all GMOs and other fake foods from my diet and can't say how much better daily life is once the shock of it all wore off

Educate yourself about what you are really putting into your body !!!
First thing I noticed when I cut out the gmo and processed was how bad I smelled and other people smelled. Kind of like when I quit smoking.

Something about how much it alters your body fauna and chemistry. Once I cut all the canola and soy out of my diet even being downwind from someone who eats fast food will make me gag. Forget rolling by a fast food place the smell just makes me dry heave at a distance.

But the one thing that really shocked me was how much more sensitive it made me to chemicals and chemical scents. Sheer utter misery having to go near anywhere that has layers of scents.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First thing I noticed when I cut out the gmo and processed was how bad I smelled and other people smelled. Kind of like when I quit smoking.

Something about how much it alters your body fauna and chemistry. Once I cut all the canola and soy out of my diet even being downwind from someone who eats fast food will make me gag. Forget rolling by a fast food place the smell just makes me dry heave at a distance.

But the one thing that really shocked me was how much more sensitive it made me to chemicals and chemical scents. Sheer utter misery having to go near anywhere that has layers of scents.
for me it was grains...cutting grains out or way back made me realize how horrible they were for my energy outlook and gut.....the other thing which surprised the hell out of me was giving up red meats...I thought I would never be able to do it I loved meat in all it's wonderful aspects.but after a year of no red meats my tastes have actually changed to the point where I actually find myself even avoiding chicken and fish....Seriously folks this shit is getting so bad I am contemplating finding some land and just growing all my own food.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great thread!!!...I think I posted this vid years ago here on this board...More and More counties banned or have to label "GMO" on foods( you have a choice and know what ya eating)...But oh no not in the U$
Number of Countries who banned GMO's in 2013 (26)... Now in 2017 It's up to 38 and growing
"A few years ago, there were sixteen countries that had total or partial bans on GMOs. Now there are at least twenty-six, including Switzerland, Australia, Austria, China, India, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland, Italy, Mexico and Russia.Oct 29, 2013"
http://countercurrentnews.info/2017...-now-banned-in-38-countries-grown-in-only-28/

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
for me it was grains...cutting grains out or way back made me realize how horrible they were for my energy outlook and gut.....the other thing which surprised the hell out of me was giving up red meats...I thought I would never be able to do it I loved meat in all it's wonderful aspects.but after a year of no red meats my tastes have actually changed to the point where I actually find myself even avoiding chicken and fish....Seriously folks this shit is getting so bad I am contemplating finding some land and just growing all my own food.
Just don't neglect your omegas, fats, proteins, and good cholesterols.

I still cannot DO fish, I prefer the none fatty if I do eat it and prefer it raw.
gmo and antibiotic free red meats if I do have it.
But gmo and hormone free range chicken is good to go.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just don't neglect your omegas, fats, proteins, and good cholesterols.

I still cannot DO fish, I prefer the none fatty if I do eat it and prefer it raw.
gmo and antibiotic free red meats if I do have it.
But gmo and hormone free range chicken is good to go.
I do eggs, different oils, coconut, avacado, mid-chain fats. and I do eat free range chicken...and most all fish ....I tell you the things that do mess with my gallbladder are Cream, and fucking canola oil....even beef gives me less trouble.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do eggs, different oils, coconut, avacado, mid-chain fats. and I do eat free range chicken...and most all fish ....I tell you the things that do mess with my gallbladder are Cream, and fucking canola oil....even beef gives me less trouble.
If you miss creams and sour cream etc.
Reduce some greek gods plain greek yogurt.

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm so glad I'm not the only one banging on about this. We eat food like products now instead of actual food

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm so glad I'm not the only one banging on about this. We eat food like products now instead of actual food

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Not just food but ingredients.
Canola is an industrial lube and until Canada fucked with it in the 80s it was fatally toxic. NOW 99% of all rape seed is gmo world wide, plus Monsanto fucked with to readily drink up round up.

Soy, unless fermented it NOT good for you at all. Birth control pills + soy in everything = MASSIVE uptick in estrogen based cancers worldwide. 95% is round up ready and gmo.

Wheat, well that's been seriously fucked with and why you are seeing a monster uptick in gluten intolerances.

Milk and dairy unless stated rBGH free consider it hormone heavy with the rBGH cancer linked compounds.
Corn is another seriously Monsanto fucked with, and now the corn lobby has essentially worthless gmo fucked with monster corn and Monsanto's backing got the USDA and FDA to relabel HFCS as fructose.
And cows fed said toxic corn and HFCS shit makes the milk and dairy doubt toxic.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not just food but ingredients.
Canola is an industrial lube and until Canada fucked with it in the 80s it was fatally toxic. NOW 99% of all rape seed is gmo world wide, plus Monsanto fucked with to readily drink up round up.

Soy, unless fermented it NOT good for you at all. Birth control pills + soy in everything = MASSIVE uptick in estrogen based cancers worldwide. 95% is round up ready and gmo.

Wheat, well that's been seriously fucked with and why you are seeing a monster uptick in gluten intolerances.

Milk and dairy unless stated rBGH free consider it hormone heavy with the rBGH cancer linked compounds.
Corn is another seriously Monsanto fucked with, and now the corn lobby has essentially worthless gmo fucked with monster corn and Monsanto's backing got the USDA and FDA to relabel HFCS as fructose.
And cows fed said toxic corn and HFCS shit makes the milk and dairy doubt toxic.
About the only way you can get around this shit is to have a lot of money or grow your own. How's corn grown in Italy, has Monsantos fucked their corn up as well....I like polenta,but I've been avoiding it because of GMOs I was thinking of just buying it from Italy if it's safe....I've also been looking into Turkey Hard Red Wheat, an heirloom wheat in order to avoid GMOs ...Although I don't know if it's even possible to escape the cross breeding anymore....There should be something akin to the Nueremburg trails for the Board and stockholders of Monsantos,as well as the politicians they have owned....they make Hitler,Stalin and Mao look like an amatuers.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shit I wanted to watch this but..................

ff84e47b-70be-4aca-aaa5-b0e2501dcbef.png

VU Sponsors