wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so these ones at first I was not fond of. anyone who has followed my recipes knows I like to mix multiple flavorings at low % to achieve the vape I am trying to create. I did not like the german flavors at first because I cant follow directions. @AmandaD recommended I try them at the recommended % on them bottle as a single flavor. I have been enjoying these much more like this. it will take me awhile to get through the flavors since I gave up early but I will revisit the flavors I have and review them here as I go.

edit . I just noticed @Vaperstek is selling sample sizes of these for 1.50 on the website. I love sample sizes lol.

double edit.... I asked @AmandaD to help me here since she also has a lot of these flavors. thanks amanda !

Vanilla
crescents
7%

this is a buttery vanilla flavor. not on my top for vanilla flavors but not on the bottom of the list either. this one would be a good mixer in other recipes, especially coffee or creamy vanilla recipes.

Coffee Cream
6%

this one is an easy coffee and cream vape. its not exotic or espresso or cappuccino ish its just what it says. coffee and cream. think plain ol can coffee and some cream and a pinch of sugar. its not super sweet but not real bitter either. I actually really enjoy this one. most coffee flavors are hard to work with but this one is plain and simple. very easy and good if what you are looking for is simply coffee and cream.

Speculoos cookies
7%

holy ginger cookies batman! wow that packs a punch at 7%. Id use amandas recommendation of trying it at half the recommended strength. I would probably use this in gingery cookie recipes versus standalone vaping but I bet you could make a badass ginger snap cookie with this.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a bunch also - slowly getting through these, but many have surprised me as being extremely good (and some are the opposite!). I will say that my thought is that these are mostly very complex flavors, and my impression is that they will be great for people who want to mix a single flavor without having to mix 10 flavors together.

Black Mamba: 5%
slight menthol, hard to describe - very different. I don't pick up tobacco notes. To be revisited later.

Sahne Bonbon (toffee): 7%
This one is steeping after an initial taste. Not sure yet, so I'll give the flavor a chance to calm down.

Cookie: 5%
cookie with a touch of chocolate - different and good

Stracciatella: 9%
chocolate swirled gelato (the description on the website is wrong). Good, delicate, subtle vanilla with a hint of chocolate - burns easily. I really liked this one!

Butter Spekulatius: 7%
Very buttery cookie dough like flavor. Also tried at half strength, because full strength gets a little over buttery after a while. Delicious!

Pirates Poison: 13%
cola, rum, vanilla - good realistic flavors, and exactly as it should be

Punsch: 8%
Reminded me of a herbal tea with anise and spices - good

Tropical Fire: 5%
It took me 6mls to realize the primary flavor was roses! Quite a subtle vape, and again different from anything I've tasted previously.

Winter Traum (Winter Dream): 13%
Strong cinnamon spice (not red hot type). After initial mixing, tasted and let sit for several days. Diluted it by half, still way too in-your-face for me. Hard to remove lingering taste from equipment so gave up on this one!

Mulled Wine: 5%
I had previously tried to make this using different flavorings and failed miserably. This one has pretty much nailed the red wine, touch of orange, and spices flavor I was looking for.

Cheesecake: 5%
This must be what was previously referred to as 'lemon cheesecake.' It's definitely cheesecake with a distinct lemon flavor. This is completely different than the TFA or Loranne's cheesecakes. I did pop this one in the crockpot for half an hour, and then let it sit for a couple of days. Good flavor.

Brazilian Flavor: 4%
This is listed as a tobacco flavor, which I don't taste at all. It's very good, but I can't pick out what the flavorings are (I think there's a touch of honey). It's a subtle vape, could be an adv.

Nougat: 5%
Spot on nougat with nuts (hazelnut instead of almond) and honey. I really like this one - could be an adv. Update: I'm totally obsessed with this flavor. The website shows a picture of a chocolate truffle, not nougat, and now that I see that I can taste a slight hint of chocolate as well as the honey and hazelnut. This burns very clean at all power levels, and doesn't clog up coils. (I just tested it again the IW Nugat at the same percentage, and the IW is funky)

Vanilla Tahiti: 5%
I have to compare this with all the FA vanillas I have. It's a pleasant vanilla - still not perfect. Could easily be vaped standalone for subtle flavor.

Hazelnut Cream: 9%
Nice hazelnut flavor, not overpowering. The straight hazelnut smells almost the same, but I'll try that one in a bit.

Blackberry Cream: 15%
Strong, sweet artificial blackberry flavor. I didn't care for this one, but a lower percentage might help.

Honey Melon: 5%
Spot on melon - can't decide if it's honeydew or canteloupe without going to the market and doing a taste comparison, but this is an excellent flavor.

Baked Apple: 10%
I tried this one then put it away for a week. Something about the cinnamon used in this flavoring is funky to my tastebuds. No improvement after a week.

Angry Alien: 9%
This one surprised me! The smell is a bit funky, but it tastes like delicious cherry. Updated to say the next day it was even better - so good I made 20 mls. Going to give it a few days to steep. Could be another winner!

Mr. Peanut: 5%
This one really surprised me, and I only made it because Cessanpix liked it so much! I left it 24 hours, and it smelled funky - but it's delicious! I do not like peanut butter vapes, but this is a delicate peanut candy bar flavor - complex (maybe chocolate covered?). I've only tried a few drops in a little dripper so far, but I'll pop it in a Reo in a day or two and give it a longer try. I should also add that I don't generally like candy-like vapes. But this one is extremely promising.

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I will say that my thought is that these are mostly very complex flavors, and my impression is that they will be great for people who want to mix a single flavor without having to mix 10 flavors together.
so far I agree with this. they still are not on the top shelf but they would be good for someone new to mixing to get the hang of it without needing 8 flavors to make one recipe. the price is also fair considering you dont need all them extra flavors. some could spend 20 or 30 bucks just to make one recipe. granted they would be part of a growing collection but on the other hand you could get a premixed flavor for 5 bucks and start small.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
AMERICAN BLEND SILVER AROMA
I find both of these american blends flavorless for the most part and almost the same as inawera's classic line with the CLM and MLB. They have been steeping for a long time now also.

AMERICAN GOLD BLEND
I find both of these american blends flavorless for the most part and almost the same as inawera's classic line with the CLM and MLB. They have been steeping for a long time now also.

BEST WESTERN FLAVOR

BRIGHT SUN AROMA
Don't let the strong smell fool you. A plum type of tobaco similar to Hangsen's Deluxe, and Inawera Gipsy King. However that's where the similarity stops. Where inawera has a very strong spicy and plum taste, this is a very, very subtle fruit and spice taste compared to the aroma. I found inaweras take to be overpowering. This is not, but has very little tobacco taste as well, and could benefit from some tobacco absolute. Out of the Hangsen and the Inawera, they both have a few with these notes, this is by far done the best IMO. Just not much of a tobacco taste, and more of what I call a faux tobacco flavor.

CAIPIRINHA FLAVOR
Never had one of these before. The closest was Yukon Jack and lime. I like this alot. A little on the weak side. Lime was not tart so the sugar was just right. Alcohol is noticable and thought I was going to have to add some rum flavor but it is just right. I am impressed with this one! Not being able to compare it to a real Caipirinha I am guessing this is spot on as well. Now if we could only add the ice without menthol!
I only expect it to get better with more steep time.

Cherry Yogurt
I find this to be a close cherry yogurt flavor. Was a bit vinegar tasting at 1st but rounded out nice after a bit of a steep with my hi vg. Not an ADV for me but I think the flavor is on the mark. Some of you may really like this one.

Halfzware Shag
Smells and taste FUNKY. I don't detect any tobacco note at all. I was expecting a strong European tobacco flavor. I will give this some more time and re-visit.

Hazelnuss
Spot on hazlenut flavor. A very nice nutty flavor. It smells like it would be like a bitter unsweetened Hazelnet, but the bitterness is not in the vape.
This one appeals to me and is going to put it in my new ADV Roataion!

Mr Peanut-mixed at 5%
Choc full of complex flavors! Another one that is not a heavy type of flavor. But yes it is flavorful; Don’t go by the smell on this one. One of the most complex flavors I have ever vaped. From chocolate, nougat, peanut, almond, maybe even a hit of anise, and cookie flavor. Wow. I am still trying to figure this one out. Obviously some kind of candybar snack type of vape mix. I am digging this one just trying to figure out all theses flavors. Need help with this one. I was expecting a Mr. peanut/planters peanut taste, but this is much more to my pallete.
EDIT; I loaded up a REO with this and my best atty and RDX ceramic wick broken in. It is still a chocolate Nougat flavor with a wisp of nut maybe almond, a short hit of anise, and cookie that doesnt't last, followed by a nut flavor.

Nougat
A delicate chocolate with a wickad good peanut butter type tastes at the end that lingers on a bit afterward. Personally I like this nougat over others. Not an Adv for me, yet, but may grow on me some more. Has potential for mixing, maybe some coconut, and marshmallow for a creamy mallow cup flavor. I can’t wait to try the Mr. Peanut flavor now.

HEART OF DESERT FLAVOR

RUM FLAVOR -----------------------Did not mix as standalone yet

RY4 BLEND FLAVOR

This one is similar to Inawera RY4, my favorite for some reason. For my palette this one is a bit lighter and doesn’t have that sickening heavy flavor that some RY4 recipes have. It ends with a sweet nutty after taste, but not a heavy peanut type taste. Nice and a tad bit different than Inawera.
EDIT; I have been vaping this one more every day. I expect this to have a hazlenut taste simillar to Inawera at the end, after a 6-8 week steep.

SUNRISE FLAVOR

This one was terrible. It had a taste of super glue or nail polish that overpowered the orange juice. Not that I have tasted either SG or polish. Orange was muted as well and this was mixed at the recommended 16%. Maybe the Tequila needed more time as well as everything else?
To be fair i will revisit this flavor again after some more steep time. I Did the crock pot method of speed steeping and this was mixed the same day as the Caipirinha.

WHISKEY FLAVOR-----------------------Did not mix as standalone yet
WHITE LION

FYI; I counted about 60 drops/ml the same as the inawera flavors. your results may very.

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Or a lazy ass person, like Myself, who just wants to mix and go. The thing is we had no Choice in the beginning so everyone made the food flavors work for them, adding vinegar, and what not to make it work. As time goes on these other company's are evolving like everything else in the industry.

Hell when I started there was only one or two RBA/RDA. Mainly the phoenix if I am not mistaken. look what has happened in the last 2-3 years!

Anyhow; I mixed a bunch on christmas day and now steeping; mainly tobacco's, and a couple of coctails. I would like to try all the tobacco's Hopefuly they are not too ashy!

I have not seen much for flavor profiles on these so far. So as soon as they steep I will post on them.

AMERICAN BLEND SILVER AROMA
AMERICAN GOLD BLEND
BEST WESTERN FLAVOR
BRIGHT SUN AROMA
CAIPIRINHA FLAVOR
HEART OF DESERT FLAVOR
RUM FLAVOR -----------------------Did not mix as standalone yet
RY4 BLEND FLAVOR
SUNRISE FLAVOR
WHISKEY FLAVOR-----------------------Did not mix as standalone yet
WHITE LION
awesome. would be nice to have some tobacco reviews here. thanks dude !

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looking for new German flavors to try that have not been done yet while I give tobacco's a long steeping. I will try the cocktails this weekend to see if they have developed yet.

Anyone else having questions about some flavors?

Aqua- Can I tell if I use it or not?
FU :eek:- Don't know what to make of it, ...who is going to be the 1st to try and review this one?
Woodruff flavor- Is this suppose to be green jello shots, or just the jello?
Radler- anyone ever try the real thing, Grapefruit and beer.........hmm?
No tobacco descriptions at all. Are the green writing on the labels menthol?

Time to hit the sample size bottles next month.

Nice reviews so far, ............I see several I want to try at a later date.....taking notes!
Thanks
Brazilian Flavor: 4%
This is listed as a tobacco flavor, which I don't taste at all. It's very good, but I can't pick out what the flavorings are. It's a subtle vape, could be an adv.
What kind of steep time do you have on this my I ask please...................:)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking for new German flavors to try that have not been done yet while I give tobacco's a long steeping. I will try the cocktails this weekend to see if they have developed yet.

FU :eek:- Don't know what to make of it, ...who is going to be the 1st to try and review this one?

Nice reviews so far, ............I see several I want to try at a later date.....taking notes!
Thanks

What kind of steep time do you have on this my I ask please...................:)

The only one I have in your list is Radler - it smells like beer LOL (Yuck?!!) Mine don't say whether they're tobacco or not, so I have to look them up. All my labels are written in the same color.

Brazilian was good right off the bat. I made a second lot and left it overnight - delicious!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea my labels are all the same as well. I meant looking around the website. Some are brown with green writing and think they may be menthol, yuck. But I'll give the samples a try next batch.

My thought was these complex tobacco's take a good 4 weeks to steep. Not sure about this brand. So don't be surprised if in a few weeks if the tobacco ups and slaps you in the face...lol
However it could be like other brands that have the faux tobaccos. If that makes sense.
nice reviews....making a list!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea my labels are all the same as well. I meant looking around the website. Some are brown with green writing and think they may be menthol, yuck. But I'll give the samples a try next batch.

My thought was these complex tobacco's take a good 4 weeks to steep. Not sure about this brand. So don't be surprised if in a few weeks if the tobacco ups and slaps you in the face...lol
However it could be like other brands that have the faux tobaccos. If that makes sense.
nice reviews....making a list!

Good point. When I get to the tobaccos (these were by accident) I might also give them a crockpot treatment :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
SUNRISE FLAVOR
This one was terrible. It had a taste of super glue or nail polish that overpowered the orange juice. Not that I have tasted either SG or polish. Orange was muted as well and this was mixed at the recommended 16%. Maybe the Tequila needed more time as well as everything else?

To be fair i will revisit this flavor again after some more steep time. I Did the crock pot method of speed steeping and this was mixed the same day as the Caipirinha.
hey man if want to just keep editing your original post it will keep all your reviews together and at the top then you could just comment list updated to bring it back to the top and let everyone know there is a fresh update . thanks for the reviews

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so these ones at first I was not fond of. anyone who has followed my recipes knows I like to mix multiple flavorings at low % to achieve the vape I am trying to create. I did not like the german flavors at first because I cant follow directions. @AmandaD recommended I try them at the recommended % on them bottle as a single flavor. I have been enjoying these much more like this. it will take me awhile to get through the flavors since I gave up early but I will revisit the flavors I have and review them here as I go.

edit . I just noticed @Vaperstek is selling sample sizes of these for 1.50 on the website. I love sample sizes lol.

double edit.... I asked @AmandaD to help me here since she also has a lot of these flavors. thanks amanda !

Vanilla
crescents
7%

this is a buttery vanilla flavor. not on my top for vanilla flavors but not on the bottom of the list either. this one would be a good mixer in other recipes, especially coffee or creamy vanilla recipes.

Coffee Cream
6%

this one is an easy coffee and cream vape. its not exotic or espresso or cappuccino ish its just what it says. coffee and cream. think plain ol can coffee and some cream and a pinch of sugar. its not super sweet but not real bitter either. I actually really enjoy this one. most coffee flavors are hard to work with but this one is plain and simple. very easy and good if what you are looking for is simply coffee and cream.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice reviews, guys! They sound a lot better than what people initially said about them. Nice job, everyone.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice reviews, guys! They sound a lot better than what people initially said about them. Nice job, everyone.

I'm pleasantly surprised. Mind you, I've picked the ones to test so far by smell - there are some that smell less enticing, but I'll get to those as well :)

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone. This is A personal note about my Dad, Age (70) it's a good one. ;)

I went to see him this Christmas. He has been a heavy smoker all of his life. ( you know where this is going) :) I was told by my Stepmom, who is a good woman by the way, that his smoking had gotten out of hand and he was smoking like a freight train. I looked around the shop and grabbed a "FEW ITEMS" some of my more popular tobacco flavors, and headed out. I took 120ml bottles of 100mg. nicotine in both PG and VG and lots of empty syringes.
When I got there he said he had half a pack left, well, I saw where he got them from, and silently stashed them away in my suitcase. The first hour or so, we did the flavor bar drill and he found one he liked, actually he didn't find one he didn't like, but knowing the smoker he is, I put in real cig. the ashiest most cigarette tasting flavor I have, and he liked it. OK, I thought, not too bad, at this point I told him I trashed his last smokes. He got that look of worry, but I said, it's cool Dad, you will be ok.

I spent the rest of the evening explaining how to mix the nicotine with the base flavorings I had brought with me, Oh and I showed Kathy, My step mom also, we know how the old guys can be..LOL... I had about 5 tanks with me and filled them up with different tobacco flavors, and he seemed ok with them.

The next day I spent about 2 hours, OK maybe one hour, explaining how 100mg is to be used. 15,18,24,28mg. etc..etc.. per 10 ml of flavoring. He caught right on to it. I was surprised, the old man still had it.. ;)

This was Christmas day last week. I had to call and speak with Kathy, My step-mom about another issue of importance last night and he answered the phone.

I asked him... SO? HOW IS IT? He replied that he had not had a cigarette since I left. Talk about excited!!! I grinned from ear to ear on the phone..

He said that he had an issue with one of the batteries I had brought him, He didn't go into detail,.but he said he figured it out and got it working just fine.

I Took him his main vape "system" and a few ego back ups.

Needless to say, I am happy as a pig in mud. The old man did/ is doing it.. I asked him how his breathing was and how he was feeling. Of course we all know the answer to that.. ;)

Anyway, I know this isn't the place for this exactly, but I thought I would share this with you all, and as we all know, it is never too late for someone to find this alternative useful.

The stubborn old man finally took his sons advice, and will probably add a few years to his life. " I did apologize to Kathy for that" ROFLOL

WE ARE ALL MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone. This is A personal note about my Dad, Age (70) it's a good one. ;)

I went to see him this Christmas. He has been a heavy smoker all of his life. ( you know where this is going) :) I was told by my Stepmom, who is a good woman by the way, that his smoking had gotten out of hand and he was smoking like a freight train. I looked around the shop and grabbed a "FEW ITEMS" some of my more popular tobacco flavors, and headed out. I took 120ml bottles of 100mg. nicotine in both PG and VG and lots of empty syringes.
When I got there he said he had half a pack left, well, I saw where he got them from, and silently stashed them away in my suitcase. The first hour or so, we did the flavor bar drill and he found one he liked, actually he didn't find one he didn't like, but knowing the smoker he is, I put in real cig. the ashiest most cigarette tasting flavor I have, and he liked it. OK, I thought, not too bad, at this point I told him I trashed his last smokes. He got that look of worry, but I said, it's cool Dad, you will be ok.

I spent the rest of the evening explaining how to mix the nicotine with the base flavorings I had brought with me, Oh and I showed Kathy, My step mom also, we know how the old guys can be..LOL... I had about 5 tanks with me and filled them up with different tobacco flavors, and he seemed ok with them.

The next day I spent about 2 hours, OK maybe one hour, explaining how 100mg is to be used. 15,18,24,28mg. etc..etc.. per 10 ml of flavoring. He caught right on to it. I was surprised, the old man still had it.. ;)

This was Christmas day last week. I had to call and speak with Kathy, My step-mom about another issue of importance last night and he answered the phone.

I asked him... SO? HOW IS IT? He replied that he had not had a cigarette since I left. Talk about excited!!! I grinned from ear to ear on the phone..

He said that he had an issue with one of the batteries I had brought him, He didn't go into detail,.but he said he figured it out and got it working just fine.

Needless to say, I am happy as a pig in mud. The old man did/ is doing it.. I asked him how his breathing was and how he was feeling. Of course we all know the answer to that.. ;)

Anyway, I know this isn't the place for this exactly, but I thought I would share this with you all, and as we all know, it is never too late for someone to find this alternative useful.

The stubborn old man finally took his sons advice, and will probably add a few years to his life. " I did apologize to Kathy for that" ROFLOL

hey great story dude !! go pops !!! every time you get someone vaping it pushes you even harder in your own quest to continue to not smoke. soon enough cigarettes will be a thing of the past.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

This is excellent!! Wow, you must be so happy :) What a gift to you, your Dad and your Stepmom. Congratulations!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Curious anyone has tried the coffee aroma and the other 2 straight coffees.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Kevin; he is only 70! That's not old anymore! I know a guy my age, can't remember his name, with a bad case of CRS and pre-elshiemers...;)

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well it could be the combination of the honey and hazelnut give me a peanut butter type of taste? It very well could be hazlenut.
you have to try the mr peanut!

I must say for the most part I find these flavors more of a vaping type of flavor. The only way I can describe it is as a light and not heavy type of flavor but packed with flavors. if that makes sense!

updated +1

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it could be the combination of the honey and hazelnut give me a peanut butter type of taste? It very well could be hazlenut.
you have to try the mr peanut!

I must say for the most part I find these flavors more of a vaping type of flavor. The only way I can describe it is as a light and not heavy type of flavor but packed with flavors. if that makes sense!

updated +1

What percentage did you decide on for Mr. Peanut?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could you please rearrange your entries in alphabetical order to make it more user friendly please? :rolleyes:

Lol, just teasing ya' and taking a jab at myself and my OCD at the same time! :)

HAHA - I had the same thought as the list started to grow! It's so much more fun this way, don't you think - hide and seek? LOL Actually the newer reviews are added at the bottom so people don't have to scroll all the way up. But it's probably getting a bit out of hand and should be reorganized. One day:p

Kaleidoscope71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honey Melon: 5%
Spot on melon - can't decide if it's honeydew or canteloupe without going to the market and doing a taste comparison, but this is an excellent flavor.

thanks for the review :) One of my first favorites had a good melon flavor which I was surprised I liked at all. Went through it very fast and it was pricey! I'm new to mixing so hopefully when I get everything in I will have a good melon flavor for an adv!

Kaleidoscope71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Based on what you and AmandaD said I'm definitely going to try Nougat:)

Kaleidoscope71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Thanks

The only review I have saw on Aqua was pretty good. It's out of stock.
I'm ordering sample of VIOLINCHEN FLAVOR. Has anyone tried this one? wanted to try something different and I'd say a floral paired with liquorice would definitely be different!

VU Sponsors