Become a Patron!

German Flavours from Vapers Tek

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello flavor lovers. We have a brand new flavoring line to the United States.
I've been testing these for over a month. These flavorings are packed with flavor, sweetness without that synthetic taste. The texture is perfect. German Flavours states there are no diacetyl, and diketones. Documentation for these chemicals were not provided. Therefore we can not rule out diacetyl and diketones, until testing is completed, and provided to the public.
The Lemon Cheescake is to die for. Such a perfect balance of lemon, cheesecake, graham cracker crust that just blows my mind. Some people may think these are expensive. I really don't think so, considering it would cost me a lot more using more than one flavoring to replicate this flavor. Which I probably couldn't do anyway :D

There are over 200 flavors the German Flavours designs. That should be plenty to please most everyone. You will also find the tobacco's are much different and complex than what I've tasted. The list goes on and on. http://www.vaperstek.org/german-flavours/

I've ordered these direct about a month ago. I'm still waiting for my package. I saved no money doing it like this. Kevin sells them pretty much at the same price as the German fellas do.

Remember to grab some VT nic with these flavors. My results are, I'm now a premium juice maker ! :D You guys are in for an amazing journey with this setup. Keep on vaping the best stuff !

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
got me some on the way !

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too! Sad not to be able to get the lemon cheesecake, but I got the strawberry cheesecake instead :)

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi D so you are just making single flavor mixes with these flavors? There are quite a few flavors that have peaked my interest.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My order looks like this-
  • 1 x VANILLA CREAM FLAVOR
  • 1 x CUSTARD FLAVOR / VANILLE PUDDING FLAVOR
  • 1 x BANANA FLAVOR
  • 1 x BLACKBERRY CREAM
  • 1 x CHERIMOYA FLAVOR
  • 1 x STRAWBERRY FLAVOR
  • 1 x PEACH YOGURT FLAVOR
  • 1 x BLEND BLACK HONEY AROMA
  • 1 x WHITE LION
White Lion and Black Honey are tobaccos. I had to order strawberry because I'm a glutton for punishment. lol There must be one strawberry in the world I can vape stand alone.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm now vaping the American Blend Silver that's been steeped for a couple of weeks. You know how we can taste similarities with tobacco flavorings ? This one, I can not. This is totally different. The sweetness is like molasses. The tobacco leaf is very rich and full of body. There is no ash, or smoky notes to it. Kinda tastes like I have three premium flavored snus pouches in my mouth. This flavor is not mild by no means. It's definitely a keeper for me. :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi D so you are just making single flavor mixes with these flavors? There are quite a few flavors that have peaked my interest.
Yes. I have been testing all of them as standalone's. I really don't see myself mixing any of these. I'm enjoying them just the way they were designed. I'm not finding any missing notes so far.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
  • 1 x BANANA FLAVOR
  • 1 x BLACKBERRY CREAM
  • 1 x CHERIMOYA FLAVOR
  • 1 x STRAWBERRY FLAVOR
  • 1 x WHITE LION
White Lion and Black Honey are tobaccos. I had to order strawberry because I'm a glutton for punishment. lol There must be one strawberry in the world I can vape stand alone.
I need to order that Cherimoya. That looks very close to a guanabana ! ;)

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kevin was blown away this morning from the Vanilla Custard. I've been asking him for days to taste it :D

I broke down and placed an order. Wish they had the lemon cheesecake up there.

• 1 x CHEESECAKE BLUEBERRY FLAVOR
  • 1 x STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FLAVOR
  • 1 x APPLE RED SWEET (RED DELICIOUS) FLAVOR
  • 1 x STRAWBERRY CREAM FLAVOR

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
  • 1 x BANANA FLAVOR
  • 1 x BLACKBERRY CREAM
  • 1 x CHERIMOYA FLAVOR
  • 1 x STRAWBERRY FLAVOR
  • 1 x WHITE LION
Let me know how you like the banana. It's my version of your strawberry.
So who is gonna order the Mystery flavor?!?

I think @Sully did.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I need to order that Cherimoya. That looks very close to a guanabana ! ;)
I thought so too! But yet another fruit I'll probably never have IRL.

Definitely will Huck. I haven't found the perfect banana yet for my son's banana cream pie. At least according to him. lol

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I thought so too! But yet another fruit I'll probably never have IRL.

Definitely will Huck. I haven't found the perfect banana yet for my son's banana cream pie. At least according to him. lol
I'll get it when VT adds more flavorings to his list. I'm thinking next week. We will have holiday flavors too. I've been testing them. The Speculoos and Zimtstern, Baked Apple are amazing. I love the Zimtstern. Roasted hazelnuts sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar !! Delish !!! :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
kay.. maybe after the holidays..
things are a bit tight here atm.. :oops:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Wishing everyone luck on these! I'm gonna save my $ by waiting for you all to tell me which are worth it.
From reviews/discussions I've seen on the German websites, there are a few I might be interested in....but they're not listed yet.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same. Aside from the cost and the amount I'd like to try, I'm a bit torn. Part of the fun for me is to try and decipher or play with flavorings. Not that I'm great at it, but these are ready to go and by the sounds of it, no need to play with them. I don't know if that made sense.
I'm not
Same. Aside from the cost and the amount I'd like to try, I'm a bit torn. Part of the fun for me is to try and decipher or play with flavorings. Not that I'm great at it, but these are ready to go and by the sounds of it, no need to play with them. I don't know if that made sense.
I suck at mixing flavors. This is why I love these. If I were to mix a lemon cheesecake with multiple flavorings. That would cost me a lot more money, and it probably would taste meh. I just don't have the time to become mix master flash :D I'm very grateful that Kevin found these flavors. I've had great results with Inawera, but German Flavours are designed much better. I never thought we could make a premium tasting juice with one flavoring. We can now with SIMPLICITY ! :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm not
I've had great results with Inawera, but German Flavours are designed much better. I never thought we could make a premium tasting juice with one flavoring. We can now with SIMPLICITY ! :)

I never thought I'd hear @Jimi D say these germans were better than his inawera. Im nervous about my flavor art ! lmao ! next thing that blows my mind is single flavor use. sure every brand has stuff I could and do vape stand alone . most my flavor art flavors are good alone. to me anyways, but 200 flavors or so that dont need any magic mixing ! what am going to do man ? I have been reading so much and talking to kevin and there are a lot a lot of people that use these all alone. I think a lot of german recipes are about to be popping up

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If these are non-mixing flavors, they sound useful for those times when I'm low on some liked mix, say a custard. It's Wednesday night & I'm tired. I'll need a bottle of something for the next day. A few quick drips and voila!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
White Lion tobacco

There is a lot going on here. When I took the first few hits. There was a blast of plum followed by fire cured Virginia tobacco. I'm picking up a slight creamy background as well. The more I vape it, the earthiness shines through. I taste a spice like oregano. Highs, lows, mids.. WTF !!! I just picked up a cinnamon note ! :D Incredible !

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never thought I'd hear @Jimi D say these germans were better than his inawera. Im nervous about my flavor art ! lmao ! next thing that blows my mind is single flavor use. sure every brand has stuff I could and do vape stand alone . most my flavor art flavors are good alone. to me anyways, but 200 flavors or so that dont need any magic mixing ! what am going to do man ? I have been reading so much and talking to kevin and there are a lot a lot of people that use these all alone. I think a lot of german recipes are about to be popping up
Man, what you like the best is most important of all. This is why they call it DIY ;)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to be lurking here and will want a no BS critique of these flavors. Good to see something new for us to do.... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
White Lion tobacco

There is a lot going on here. When I took the first few hits. There was a blast of plum followed by fire cured Virginia tobacco. I'm picking up a slight creamy background as well. The more I vape it, the earthiness shines through. I taste a spice like oregano. Highs, lows, mids.. WTF !!! I just picked up a cinnamon note ! :D Incredible !
That sounds good! And good news for me since I picked that one out totally at random. Yay! Jimi, are you letting these sit awhile or is it shake-n-vape?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That sounds good! And good news for me since I picked that one out totally at random. Yay! Jimi, are you letting these sit awhile or is it shake-n-vape?
I've tested the non tobaccos on a daily basis. They took time developing. When I first vaped the Lemon Cheesecake. The lemon overpowered the cheesecake. After a few days the graham cracker crust started to come through. After a week everything balanced. The tobacco's take a good week as well. The White Lion was very strong on the first day. I mixed it last weekend. Now it's perfect :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gaaaah! lol OK, I have enough shake-n-vapes to hold me over. I'll mix them before I leave for FL Saturday and they can stay home.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I vaped the White Lion this morning I was thinking of you Rebecca :) I said to myself. Yep she will like this one :)

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning all.My apologies for being late to the party here but here are some of my thoughts and opinions on these flavors.

What I really like about making E-liquid and as we all know, we dip our syringes into, sometimes many different flavorings from different vendors, to say, make not only good apple, but a great fully rounded apple. this is the ART of making great E- liquid, or at least something we ourselves are satisfied with and will vape.
If I did not think these flavors were special I would not take the time to order them and bring them to the US market. I have been mixing my own E-liquid for some years now and as much as I like "WORKING" on a recipe, it can get frustrating, yet exciting as well. These flavors bring with them the ability to make "GREAT", and I mean Great E-liquid out of the gate.

These flavors can be used as a stand-a-lone mix. And be impressive. Like the commercial says " WOW YOUR FRIENDS" ;)

I am a tobacco vaper, I have vaped tobaccos exclusively from day 1 of my vaping life, although i do make sweets, deserts,drinks, and fruits for my customers. One of my favorites is perique black by FA. I absolutely love this flavor, its, its an amazing flavor.(to me).. Now I ordered perique nobles from the german flavours, and I made it up, and vaped it. WHOA!!!! What it tastes like to my taste buds, is that they have taken the perique black flavor which I taste from FA, and it is as if I can TASTE every note which in FA perique comes thorugh as one note or so, and I can taste what flavors make up that one note. It is like it is perique black dissected out into each of its individual components!! This is amazing to me. The sense that this one flavor can be so "layered". I hope that makes sense to many of you. It is really cutting edge flavoring.

Another thing If I may, their yogurts. OK, I dig yogurt, especially cherry yogurt, always a favorite of mine, and I am thinking, can they do it, DID they do it. Do I need to buy this flavor and then "TWEAK" it. (i.e.) buy it then go find some other cherry to " round" it out. I add in the percentage they recommend, shake, drip, inhale. WAIT for it, Wait for it, exhale...BINGO!!!! THEY NAILED IT!!! No need to add in anything. I am not used to this.

It is as if these flavors were made for "PLUG AND PLAY".. Now I have only used a handful of these flavors, but I have smelled every one of them, and my jaw dropped on every one of them. I am dumbfounded and amazed at the time and effort which must of gone into the designing of these flavorings.

The quality is next to none, and if you wish to not mix at their ratios, and use it to add in your "OWN" imagination you can cut their use by quite a bit. my guess is that you can more than likely go lower than their recommended percentages if one so desires and still get great results.

We are only at the beginning of using these flavors, but I can tell you that this is cutting edge, and we are very proud to bring these flavorings to you, and we hope you will enjoy them as much as we do.

One last word, we are not in any way attempting to replace any other flavoring company, Fa, TFA, FW, lorannes, and we are looking into bringing other flavors onto the market. I just know that the more tools you have at your disposal, the easier it can be to make E-liquid.

Thank you, as always for your trust and faith in us as we seek out to find only the best for you,and bring it to market at a competitive price.
Kevin

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, just ordered some nic & vg/pg... then these flavors hit VT's site.

Guess I'll wait for more reviews on the custard and if it's a winner may have to pay shipping for a couple flavors if I haven't gone through all my nic yet.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Darn, I love yogurt but chickened out of ordering any! But like everyone else the custard is the one I'm holding my breath for....I really, really want a custard that tastes like the custard I used to make - just milk, eggs, sugar, and vanilla!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Good morning all.My apologies for being late to the party here but here are some of my thoughts and opinions on these flavors.

What I really like about making E-liquid and as we all know, we dip our syringes into, sometimes many different flavorings from different vendors, to say, make not only good apple, but a great fully rounded apple. this is the ART of making great E- liquid, or at least something we ourselves are satisfied with and will vape.
If I did not think these flavors were special I would not take the time to order them and bring them to the US market. I have been mixing my own E-liquid for some years now and as much as I like "WORKING" on a recipe, it can get frustrating, yet exciting as well. These flavors bring with them the ability to make "GREAT", and I mean Great E-liquid out of the gate.

These flavors can be used as a stand-a-lone mix. And be impressive. Like the commercial says " WOW YOUR FRIENDS" ;)

I am a tobacco vaper, I have vaped tobaccos exclusively from day 1 of my vaping life, although i do make sweets, deserts,drinks, and fruits for my customers. One of my favorites is perique black by FA. I absolutely love this flavor, its, its an amazing flavor.(to me).. Now I ordered perique nobles from the german flavours, and I made it up, and vaped it. WHOA!!!! What it tastes like to my taste buds, is that they have taken the perique black flavor which I taste from FA, and it is as if I can TASTE every note which in FA perique comes thorugh as one note or so, and I can taste what flavors make up that one note. It is like it is perique black dissected out into each of its individual components!! This is amazing to me. The sense that this one flavor can be so "layered". I hope that makes sense to many of you. It is really cutting edge flavoring.

Another thing If I may, their yogurts. OK, I dig yogurt, especially cherry yogurt, always a favorite of mine, and I am thinking, can they do it, DID they do it. Do I need to buy this flavor and then "TWEAK" it. (i.e.) buy it then go find some other cherry to " round" it out. I add in the percentage they recommend, shake, drip, inhale. WAIT for it, Wait for it, exhale...BINGO!!!! THEY NAILED IT!!! No need to add in anything. I am not used to this.

It is as if these flavors were made for "PLUG AND PLAY".. Now I have only used a handful of these flavors, but I have smelled every one of them, and my jaw dropped on every one of them. I am dumbfounded and amazed at the time and effort which must of gone into the designing of these flavorings.

The quality is next to none, and if you wish to not mix at their ratios, and use it to add in your "OWN" imagination you can cut their use by quite a bit. my guess is that you can more than likely go lower than their recommended percentages if one so desires and still get great results.

We are only at the beginning of using these flavors, but I can tell you that this is cutting edge, and we are very proud to bring these flavorings to you, and we hope you will enjoy them as much as we do.

One last word, we are not in any way attempting to replace any other flavoring company, Fa, TFA, FW, lorannes, and we are looking into bringing other flavors onto the market. I just know that the more tools you have at your disposal, the easier it can be to make E-liquid.

Thank you, as always for your trust and faith in us as we seek out to find only the best for you,and bring it to market at a competitive price.
Kevin
I am freakin pumped dude ! I use flavors from every manufacture as like you said these will be a great tool or maybe something easy for new mixers to get a handle on things before getting into crazy mixes. been dying for something new and different, better or not. Im sure we will not be disappointed . thanks for taking the time to find these and bring them here and your above review.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My put it in the cart finger was getting itchy but alas... custard seems to be out of stock :(

Kevin, a co-worker is between smoking stinkys and cigalikes. I have a setup I am going to let him use and want to find a mellow light cigarette flavor for him.
Any suggestions from the German tobacco choices ?
No other flavors, just a straight tobacco.

I think using a real mod and atty may be whats needed for him to give up the stinkys.

Thanx,
Chris

VU Sponsors