Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately huckleberried I am afraid that at their current pricing it is not viable to give such a discount. But they still fall under the free shipping guidelines for any order over $75

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol it's ok huckleberried. It's been a very long month for me lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hang in there. Time takes time.
consoling2.gif

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For those interested, I have decided to keep the nicotine on sale until December 24th. In celebration of getting the German flavors in. I think it is only fitting that the nicotine we use be on sale to go along with these great flavors.

As an update I did not get time to send off samples this last week to be tested. But they will
Go out this week.

I am not used to keeping track of inventory for the stores as well as cutting nicotine, making the schedule for workers and making sure that sales at the stores go as planned. It is a juggling act I am not used too. It takes a minimum of 4 people to do what I am attempting to do myself at this point, but thanks to my crew they are willing to put in the hours to keep the lights burning.

More info also to come on inawera flavors when things calm down a bit.

Thanks for keeping the sale going! It can't be easy being in such high demand!!!

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up a few of these back on opening day and I'm happy with them all.

The vanilla custard/pudding, to me, is pudding. I want to try and add banana and cookie, thinking it would make a really good banana pudding. I don't detect any bad stuff, not to say I could.

American Blend(not the silver) is pretty strong at the recommended percent, I'll mix it a little weaker next time. It's got a nutty flavor, kinda pecan-ish, earthy, medium dark, more pipe like than cigarette. I like it, nice change of pace.

US Red Mix I think is fantastic! If you like a dirty strong RED cigarette you'll want to try this. There is a very familiar flavor here, though I cant put my finger on a particular brand. This one is for sure a steeper, three weeks for me. You'll get that familiar flavor freshly mixed but it's too strong and kinda gross. As it steeps it tones down and develops a good smokey note. This is one of, if not the, most realistic cigarette flavors I've had.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Someone asked and for the life of me I cannot find it, as it had to do with inawera flavorings.

The main issue is that inawera had issues with a vendor. Not to mention that my issue with inawera is the fact that they want to charge a VAT tax to USA which is not how VAT tax works. That is a tax only for european people/vendors who buy. I have discussed with them this issue, as well as spoken with them on the phone and it has been to no avail. That is the crux of the issue.

trust that I am working on it since I have integrated many of their flavorings into my own eliquid lines and without them I will not have some of my E-liquids so I assure you I am working on this situation as much as is humanly possible.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As far as I can figure out from reading, the EU is now telling businesses (worldwide) that VAT is to be collected on digital downloads starting 1/1/15 with the possibility of all goods being included starting in 2016. Those selling from outside the EU to those within the EU would collect and pay to that country that they sold to (or your own who would pass it on).
IMO it's ridiculous and unenforceable! I'm not really yet finding anything that says buyers outside the EU (US) have to pay VAT.

http://euvataction.org/key-facts/
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...he-vat-mini-one-stop-shop-additional-guidance

Honestly I don't know if anyone has figured this out yet or where it will go.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you glassgrl... Also new flavors on the site. Angry alien and Vanilla dream. as well as restocked on vanilla crescent.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thank you glassgrl... Also new flavors on the site. Angry alien and Vanilla dream. as well as restocked on vanilla crescent.
oohhh angry alien lol sounds fun.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am posting this here because most read this.The shop will be shut down for shipping after tomorrow. So if you have any last minute orders get them in. We will start shipping full bore after the 2nd of January. Thank you all once again for your support. And May you ALL have a safe and happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have been enjoying some atypical flavors lately. I've found that my expectations for typical flavors are often a bit too strict, leaving me somewhat dissapointed. However, some of the more unusual sweet flavors are very satisfying lately, but I like to vape on a variety of devices with different flavors all the time. I saw that GF has a variety of "mysterious" flavors.... Aqua, Angry Alien, Dragon's Breath, World Champion, Lumumba, Monster Mixxx, Pirates Poison, Surf Wave, and Tropical Fire. I did not list Mystery Flavor because I already saw it reviewed earlier in the thread by my brother, @Sully. I am curious is anyone has mixed and vaped on the flavors I listed above that could describe them more accurately than the VT site has. If not, perhaps I will be the guinea pig and order some of them up.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been enjoying some atypical flavors lately. I've found that my expectations for typical flavors are often a bit too strict, leaving me somewhat dissapointed. However, some of the more unusual sweet flavors are very satisfying lately, but I like to vape on a variety of devices with different flavors all the time. I saw that GF has a variety of "mysterious" flavors.... Aqua, Angry Alien, Dragon's Breath, World Champion, Lumumba, Monster Mixxx, Pirates Poison, Surf Wave, and Tropical Fire. I did not list Mystery Flavor because I already saw it reviewed earlier in the thread by my brother, @Sully. I am curious is anyone has mixed and vaped on the flavors I listed above that could describe them more accurately than the VT site has. If not, perhaps I will be the guinea pig and order some of them up.
Besides Mystery, the only other "mixed" flavor I got was Green Fruits. Mostly apples but it certainly has other flavors in the mix. More then welcome to come by and try it out sometime.

http://www.vaperstek.org/green-fruits-flavor/

EDIT: Also more reviews here:

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...vaperstek-reviews-by-wllmc.42991/#post-243164

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Sully and @AmandaD I had not seen that link, thanks for turning me on to it. A lot of good info there. :)

@Huckleberried Yes! Nice to have someone close to share the vaping hobby with and bounce ideas off of. His collection of atty's, mod's and DIY stuff is far superior to mine though.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol, as they say, if it's not one thing, it's your brother :D Well, welcome aboard to ya. I'd love to have someone to share the hobby with. My boyfriend vapes, too, but leaves all the tinkering stuff up to me. I have a ball with it, though.

URL260

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I picked up a few of these back on opening day and I'm happy with them all.

The vanilla custard/pudding, to me, is pudding. I want to try and add banana and cookie, thinking it would make a really good banana pudding. I don't detect any bad stuff, not to say I could.

American Blend(not the silver) is pretty strong at the recommended percent, I'll mix it a little weaker next time. It's got a nutty flavor, kinda pecan-ish, earthy, medium dark, more pipe like than cigarette. I like it, nice change of pace.

US Red Mix I think is fantastic! If you like a dirty strong RED cigarette you'll want to try this. There is a very familiar flavor here, though I cant put my finger on a particular brand. This one is for sure a steeper, three weeks for me. You'll get that familiar flavor freshly mixed but it's too strong and kinda gross. As it steeps it tones down and develops a good smokey note. This is one of, if not the, most realistic cigarette flavors I've had.
Hi, i tried the US red mix at 3%... after one week (breathing and steeping) it's still smells and tast like chemicals and alcohol...any explanation?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like they steeped it for 3 weeks, you're at one week... two more to go.

URL260

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seems like they steeped it for 3 weeks, you're at one week... two more to go.
thanks, i'll just wait.
Since i'm at the first diy juice... i'd like to ask if it's normal that the mix is not even closely "vapable" before this long steeping time

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my experience fruits can be a short day or two steep but desert mixes can take weeks, even up to a month for it to be at it's best. Same with tobaccos.

Tobaccos just take a while, some people heet steep them to speed it up a little but I prefer just giving a mix the time it wants.

Diy takes patience, when trying a new mix I will make a few small variations and check back later. If one of those bottles is what I want I can then take that recipe and make a 90ml bottle or whatever I think I want. If it's not right, back to the drawing board and a few changes to the flavor percentages and a few more weeks steeping

If you only make one mix and wait for the steep it can take months to perfect a recipe. Since you're waiting for the steep anyway, why not mix up a few small 10ml batches of your red at 2% & 2.5%? Then you have a few different flavor levels to try out.

URL260

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In my experience fruits can be a short day or two steep but desert mixes can take weeks, even up to a month for it to be at it's best. Same with tobaccos.

Tobaccos just take a while, some people heet steep them to speed it up a little but I prefer just giving a mix the time it wants.

Diy takes patience, when trying a new mix I will make a few small variations and check back later. If one of those bottles is what I want I can then take that recipe and make a 90ml bottle or whatever I think I want.

If you only make one mix and wait for the steep it can take months to perfect a recipe. Since you're waiting for the steep anyway, why not mix up a few small 10ml batches of your red at 2% & 2.5%? Then you have a few different flavor levels to try out.
i already made another 2 batches 1% and 2% :D

VU Sponsors