Become a Patron!

get another nitecore 4 or Efest LUC BLU6 OLED

matp75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so since I have a reuleaux 200s and a couple of picos i basically have 6 batteries for the rx200s and 5 batteries for the picos and one 4 bay charger. would it be which option would be better. i read if you put 6 battieries in the Efest LUC BLU6 OLED they take forever to charge.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
so since I have a reuleaux 200s and a couple of picos i basically have 6 batteries for the rx200s and 5 batteries for the picos and one 4 bay charger. would it be which option would be better. i read if you put 6 battieries in the Efest LUC BLU6 OLED they take forever to charge.
I have the 6 bay charger. With 6 batteries in it charges at a half an amp. You can pick 2 bays to charge at 1 amp while the 4 charge at .5 amp. It's really not an issue for me as I have 2 full sets of batteries for every mod I have in my daily rotation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

matp75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
is the luc4 good for lg hg2 and samsung 25 bats

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is the luc4 good for lg hg2 and samsung 25 bats

I have an Efest Luc Blu6 and I use it for my Samsung 25r cells. It works well! Charges them just fine! I only charge them at 0.5A just to get a better cell life out of em, but it works well!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have an Efest Luc Blu6 and I use it for my Samsung 25r cells. It works well! Charges them just fine! I only charge them at 0.5A just to get a better cell life out of em, but it works well!
Got the same one love it. Bluetooth feature is awesome.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 3 of the Efest LUC BLU6, a pair of the Nitecore D4, as well as a pair of Xtar VC4.
If all of them died, I'd order 3 more Efest LUC BLU6.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The bluetooth feature is what made me spend a bit more! I like being able to see where my batteries are from the next room! :D
Exactly right. I got a 12 year old and an 8 year old. I keep most of my vape gear upstairs in my room including my charger. Nice to see how my batteries are doing from the living room downstairs.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quite frankly the Nitecore is a POS and has even had catastrophic failures. The LUC is much nicer. If you really want the best you can get a Pila. I have all of these but I use my LUCS. The Pila is the best quality and safest but it's features are dated. The LUC is fine. I use more than one so I can charge multiple batteries at 2 Amps. I think it will only charge 2 at 2 Amps at a time. It is a great charger with modern features. AFAIK there are no safety issues. The very first Efest chargers were actually dangerous too but that is long since. I honestly would not even consider the Nitecore if you are considering the LUC. There is no comparison. The Pila is still the best IMO but I prefer the new school features on the LUC and it is fine. If you really want the best get a high end R/C charger which I also have but I find it to be a PITA. If you are considering the LUC I say just go get it already. They may take forever to charge with Six batteries but I can't comment as I have never tried it. If you can what I would do is get Two or Several of the LUC 4 bay chargers. Than they can be super fast. They are not a lot of money. 2 of the 4 bay's should be just a little more than the 6 bay but no Blutooth then. Personally I would recommend 2 of the Blu6's if that is in your budget. I would absolutely forget the Nitecore. Xtar is good too.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about Xtar VC4 or just get a 6 bay charger like MC6 or WP6 II

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah Xtar is good. OP cannot charge at 2 Amps if they want with a 6 bay charger. You would need 2x 4 bay then.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The Efest 6 bay when full still charges faster than a full Nitecore 4 bay.

If really fast charging is important to you then get a bunch of Efest 4 bay chargers, as others have mentioned.

VU Sponsors