Become a Patron!

get on board...the Night Train

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While wllmc is certainly capable of making something like this (Or better!) without any help from me, perhaps due to my life experience he wanted my feedback.

While it seems there was no problem him having a nice swig or two of this fine wine while flying jet fighter bombers in NM, the generals at the Air National Guard in NC told him he would have to "get off the Train" while in flight with them. Maybe it's due to the on board nuclear weapons? (Watching Dr. Strangelove as an in-flight movie was still okay)

I am confident at times you too may find yourself in a situation where it could be difficult to maintain your usual lifestyle. (No matter how clean your brown paper bag. ) Accordingly, a vaping substitute was in order for those very trying times.

While vaping this recipe won't be as good as sipping the real thing...
night-train-jpg.93768

heck...Nothing is!

For the very few of you who have not had the opportunity to find delight in some of the real thing, Night Train will put a fire in your belly and have you making bad life decisions in record time. You will smell like a wino the day after consuming it, and you will do so with a raging headache and a sense of shame that can't be showered away.

Night Train Express

To your favorite PG/VG/Nic. base add....

6.3% FLV Sangria
1.2% FLV Moscato
1.5% FA Brandy
.8 % TPA Champagne

Shake & wait 24 hours. While rot gut, oxidized, and chemically tasting nicotine will provide additional realism; it is not required.:)

Your first puff will get you dancing like the Godfather of Soul at 2:12 here:

Are YOU ready for the Night Train?
:vino:

Ron
---
"None of us had any of the words in mind for this piece of music, but we were very inspired by it and it floated around in the bands consciousness until it found the appropriate vessel, which happened to be a celebration of our favorite drink, Night Train."-Slash (Guns N Roses)

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
LMAO I still keep a bottle under the seat :p awesome vape @RonJS I love it. just mixed this up and from shake and vape I can tell you my 10ml test is going to be gone by the end of the day. thanks for the share and the great story to go with it !!!! 2 thumbs up!

VU Sponsors