Become a Patron!

Get the Artistic Asvape Michael VO200 Box Mod With Best Price

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Asavape Michael vaping mod has constructed from Zinc Alloy and fitted with VO200 chip-set, it also has a rubberised artwork finish to ensure an excellent and comfortable grip.
asvape-michael-box-mod-13.jpg

The Michael Box Mod featuring the VO Chipset offers four different types of atomizer resistance. Those are bypass mode, which ranges from 0.25 to 3.0 ohms, power mode, which ranges from 0.15 to 3.0 ohms, TC (temperature control) mode, which ranges from 0.05 to 3.0 ohms and VPC (variable power control mode) mode which ranges from 0.15 to 3.0 ohms and has five memory banks.
asvape-michael-box-mod-7.jpg

In addition the device has firmware upgradeability, TCR adjustment and also allows the user to adjust the Wattage curve.

The build carries on from Asvapes promise of bringing us quality vapingdevices. The presentation, appearance and finish is phenomenal, It's become one of my favourite daily vaping mod, I love the way it looks, I love the way it performs.
There are 2 versions you can choose:

Asvape Michael 200W The Walking Dead $79.79

Asavpae Michael 200W Devil's Night $76.79

Obviously, you deserved a better atomizer. Then GEMZ Prime Mover RTA will be a good choice. The press and rotate of the top filling cap design makes filling easier. Dual coil design with trangular post. Conveient for locking coil, and the coils not deformed owing to the bevel with 1/2 height shorten. Innovative one for two shapes design brings more fun for vapers. It's only $25.89 and free shipping worldwide.

Wholesale price is lower, please contact us via email: [email protected] if you want to wholesale or dropship.

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check:Cheap Vape Deals

Best Seller:

SMOK Stick X8 Kit $37.89 and Free Shipping

ijoy Genie PD270 $45.39 and Free Shipping

New Arrival:

REV SPORT MOD $89.79 and Free Shipping

REV NITRO MOD $68.79 and Free Shipping

VU Sponsors