Become a Patron!

Get your FREE Sample!! Help Support Brand New Vape Company

Have you tried Stuck In The Clouds eLiquid? If so, thumbs up? thumbs down?

• Yes (UP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (DOWN) :P''

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StuckInTheClouds

Unlisted Vendor
This is a brand new brand with some awesome flavors that have been in development for over a year now. We have a few flavors that we are finally starting to release to sell to the public. We currently only have local sales and are now really trying to focus on reaching out to new customers across the country. We are offering free samples of our first few flavors that we feel have finally reached a level we deem worthy of putting our names on. All that I am asking is for you to fill out a form requesting a flavor, nic level, and address in order for you to receive your new flavor. It would be super appreciated if you could give us a shot and place an order through the form linked below as well.
http://stuckintheclouds.beandistributions.com
**Also a big shoutout to beandistributions for allowing us to use their webspace in order to accept orders until our official page will be released.

And no this is not a joke guys!! I am seriously giving my juice away at no cost just because I want everyone to be able to see how good this juice is. Obviously this offer will end so get your sample while supplies last.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Link is broken, went to beandistributions website and did not see your liquid. I would love to try one to give you feed back. I question what is the vg/pg ratio and do u offer a max VG?

StuckInTheClouds

Unlisted Vendor
Hello,

I deeply apologize for all of the technical errors I am working on them right now. If you would like to just talk to me about direct orders please send me an email to my sales team, [email protected] and I will get you your free sample asap. The website will be up and working before the end of the night for people to put in their orders.

All of our liquids are currently in Max VG only. You will be able to decide Nicotine levels and flavoring levels when placing order.

Please give us another try and I will hook you up for this mistake.

I have a lot of appreciation for the attention you are all giving already.

Best regards everyone,
Stuck In The Clouds
Liam Fitzpatrick

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just put in an order to try bloobies. Ty very much. Can't wait to try it :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Tried the website again see if it worked that time :)

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Website seems to work now. Thanks for the free juice. Can't wait to try it.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Filled out the form and was presented an invoice for $240.00. Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blink.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just applied for "bloobies"? It didn't list a flavor profile so I guess it's something to do with blueberry?

VU Sponsors