Become a Patron!

Getting away from tc mods

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm looking for a good VV only mod. The thing is, I cannot for the life of me spend what very little money I have to get a crappy 510. My wismec shitted out on me. It's going to take a while to save up I understand that. Just need some information

Are Tesla invader 2/3 510 Janky press fit like the invader 3? I love what that mod can do.

On the other hand, I have wanted a mech for a while now. I'm tired of mods companies that release 3 different mods that are the same fucking thing.

I was looking at the geekvape mech pro. Is parallel weak? Like I know .1 build on a fully charged better is in the ballpark of 140 Watts. I use a calculator as I hate math. Are they slow ramp up?

Thanks guys I'm going to post more details about my mech needs in another thread any feedback on this is appreciated

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The ijoy maxo zenith is a VV mod that ramps like a mech. It's triple battery and can fire coils as low as 0.03. The best part is it's only $30 on elementvape.com

I own one. It's the cheapest mod I own but is still one of my favorites.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah it looks great. Thing is it only fires 6 volts. Only is a relative word, being used to differentiate normality. Normal "series" 3 batteries should fire 12 volts.

The Tesla is like to too. But the Tesla fires 8. Something. I would no doubt pick the Tesla but haven't figured out if it was press fit. I don't buy press fit 510 mods. If the 510 is Janky I will pass.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if it'd fit the bill or not, there's the smoant charon 218w vv mod. Doesn't spec out with resistance all that low. Says 0.1 ohms as the lower resistance level supported and 3.4 to 6.7v. It's only a dual battery mod. I can't seem to find a specific review of this that shows a teardown, djlsbvapes did a teardown of the regular charon (full regulated) and it uses a 510 with a nut underneath not press fit. Can't imagine they would have changed that for the VV version.

Edit: nevermind, I had originally linked to a great price on FT but they're out of stock (figures).

Gearbest has them for like $30 right now.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Zenith is awesome! at $30 I might buy one of every color lol.

You say ONLY 6 volts? With the coil I'm using right now, If I turned it up to 6v, I'd be running at 300 watts and pulling 50 amps.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Zenith is awesome! at $30 I might buy one of every color lol.

You say ONLY 6 volts? With the coil I'm using right now, If I turned it up to 6v, I'd be running at 300 watts and pulling 50 amps.
Correct, I said only but I didn't mean it to sound like "only off". I said it in terms of the mod being wired in series. 3*4.2=12.6 volts. Basically saying it's series and regulated down some. It's plenty no doubt. None at all.

Not sure if your still looking, but there is the loop of prints 300w, it runs 3 18650 parallel. Says 12 volts on the specs, they aren't new so I'm guessing u could get one for under $50.

VU Sponsors