GG's Blackberry Cobbler

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I usually wait 3 days to a week for this- I use my Zen Chill steep method (tm) lol. That just means I shake the bottle if I remember when I'm walking by it. :)

Version 1
VZSC Blackberry* 1.5%
FA Apple Pie 1%
FA Cookie .5%
INW Blackcurrant .25%
The blackcurrant bumps up the tartness. This is not a particularly sweet vape.

Version 2
VZSC Blackberry* 1.5%
INW Biscuit 1%
FA Vienna Cream 1%
INW Blackcurrant .25%
Lorann Cream Cheese Icing .5% -this does contain diacetyl, use at your own risk or just leave it out or find a sub.
This version is sweeter and more rich. What I usually do is make both and mix them together, depending on if I want less sweet or richer. I'm aware that these percentages are low, but since I haven't smoked for over 2 years, it's enough for me. YMMV

*So...about VZSC Blackberry and ECX Flavor Express Blackberry- I do believe that they are from the same place, that is some flavor company in China, BUT the VZSC version is an alcohol base and I'm guessing the FE version is PG. They are super similar and both good. I still prefer the VZSC version after testing both. The alcohol base gives the blackberry an almost fermented on the bush taste, especially when the recipe is fresher. If you haven't tasted that IRL, you probably won't care. I grew up on a farm, so I do care. :) The ECX version is much less expensive.
Also I haven't tried any other blackcurrant flavoring, so no guess for subs there.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I want to do at least 1 of these since I loved it growing up in the country:D I do have 1 weird question though do, you taste any acetyl pyrazine aka AP in the Inawera Biscuit?o_O And many thanks for sharing these recipes:cool:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks right up my alley, thanks.

Except I lean more towards the sweeter side.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gaa, I'm going to go broke with GG, HIC, Huck, and WillMc's creations. Have to place another order for flavorings.....

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to do at least 1 of these since I loved it growing up in the country:D I do have 1 weird question though do, you taste any acetyl pyrazine aka AP in the Inawera Biscuit?o_O And many thanks for sharing these recipes:cool:
I don't, no. Why? Do you? There's something I don't like about FA Cookie if I go over .5% in anything, but I don't know if it's AP. OTOH, Biscuit gets to be too much too, over 1%, and takes over.
@RocketPuppy, it's all good. oooooommmmmm :) It just sounded better than The Lazy Method.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds good, esp the v2. I've got everything except for the VZSC but I do have blackberry in FA.

I'll try to sub that in and go all FA/IW (plus the LA CCI of course. I *love* CCI) :)

Thanks!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

If you taste acetyl pyrazine in FA Cookie or FA Apple Pie or TFA Cheesecake Graham, you will taste it in Inawera's Biscuit and Spicy Biscuit, too. I find time (as opposed to heat) is the best smoother for all of those flavorings.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds good, esp the v2. I've got everything except for the VZSC but I do have blackberry in FA.

I'll try to sub that in and go all FA/IW (plus the LA CCI of course. I *love* CCI) :)

Thanks!

FA Blackberry is the only FA flavoring that tasted like perfume to me, even with steeping.
The VZSC is hard to beat, if you like Blackberry, that is.

VU Sponsors