Become a Patron!

ENDED - Giveaway: Win Eleaf Tessera Kit for free, one winner, end on Feb.24

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. It looks really great. I just hope that the touch screen is really responsive.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. The demon killer tiny is a rather small device. It does have its place but I will definitely prefer the Tessera due to the increased battery life.

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Think it looks cool. Would look really nice in my right hand

Vaporistically Simply

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2 It's a really pretty mod, I also like the Elo tank. I currently have an ijust S and it's been a great device, this would be an awesome upgrade. It has all the features I could want in a vape and it's really stunning.

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#4 I would definitely prefer this. While the Demon Killer is cool, it's just not very practical. I think the perfect use for the Demon Killer is as a taste tester vape. With the Tessera this would be my all day vape.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#3 Prefer the Tessera over the Demon because of the size, 42mm*30.5mm*123.5mm vs 76mm*38mm*14mm respectively. Tessera looks like it’ll fit in the hand better.

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#5 I feel the draw back on the Tessera kit is the 2ml Ello subohm tank, which is TPD compliant but rather small for that I’d rather have the demon RDA unit.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#6 The Tessera also is available in 5 colors (black, red, green, silver, and rainbow) vs the Demon with 3 colors (black, red, and blue). Although I’d prefer the black units I don’t any mind something different for my aresenal. ;)

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#7 The Tessera is much more ergonomic since the Demon is so tiny for the hand.

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#8 Tessera has a larger charging current 2A vs 1A. (Prolly still takes longer to fully charge the larger battery capacity in the Tessera then the Demon.) ⚡️

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#9 The cool thing about the Demon asides from being thin and elegant is the cool light it emits when fired.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#10 Lastly due the the size of the Demon, putting a “normal” size addy will protrud from its 14 mm width but the Tessera will be able to handle various ones. So basically your stuck with the mini RDA it comes with.. prolly very limited choices if any

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5.Share this Eleaf Tessera kit to any of your social media
Google+

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really liking that green!
Been quite awhile since I've had a device with built-in battery! I thoroughly enjoyed that one. Bet I will enjoy this one even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors