Become a Patron!

Glad to be a part of VU

RMVapes28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A little about me:
I started vaping about 3 years ago after getting clean from drugs. ( I also quit smoking cigarettes too because of vaping)
So, I started buying those cheap ego style pens at gas stations. Vaped those for about 6 months with the crappy gas station juice. One day after getting sick of buying cheap pen vapes that kept breaking I decided to check out a vape shop a couple towns away. Ended up buying a kanger subvod kit and loved it. Vaped that for a while and wanted something more so I bought a SMY touch box (kinda crappy IMO). But anyways I don't wanna drag on so to make a long story short I now have around 10 mods and close to 20 tanks. I just recently started building coils and love it! I love vaping and building and am addicted to buying new mods and tanks. I would love to have my own little vape shop but I'm not too sure how to even begin that venture. So for now I'll keep picking up new pieces and building on as many different tanks as possible. I'm always looking for new gear so if anyone has some feedback on their favorites let me know. I'm excited to be a part of this forum and even more excited to learn as much as I can from the senior vapers in the group. Who knows maybe I might even have some knowledge to pass on...
Thanks for welcoming me!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU:

We are always happy to feed shinyitis disease, lol

Have you tried squonking yet?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole!

rabbithole.png

RMVapes28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU:

We are always happy to feed shinyitis disease, lol

Have you tried squonking yet?
I have not. I've been looking into it though. To be honest I'm having a hard time finding a device I like the looks of.

VU Sponsors